Work or Study??
Hmmm... Am I ready for anything?? Am I ready for work?? Ready to step out in the working life?? Ready to go for further studies?? Hmmm.. o.O?? *Think Think Think~*
Tis mus think properly... Actuali alreadi got abit of answer liao lar.... I mean... Alreadi tot of it some times... Thinking of going study... But... Now the problem is... I duno which course shall I choose... Wad I realli wan mah?? Who can tell me.... Haix... Study... Haix.. Cost alot aso wor... Ard $25K?? Tian ah... Its super damn ex loh... No work no $$ = no study loh... Hmmm... So.. think the best way now is work loh... But... Work.. Wad to work as?? Wad kinda job I wan?? Aiyooo... Tian ah... Y got so many problem de me.... haix...
Glance thru the courses in SIM... Some seems... HMmm.. aayy.... Aiyah.. bu dong lar... Think as wad many said... Go ahead with wad I wan... Jus choose wad I realli wan loh... Take time n consider properly.... Dun later choose the wrong choice again n regret.... Think mus hao hao de find job 1st lar... But job... wad job mah.... haix... Jus go for some part time work... Sales?? Hmmm... o.O
Gong Zuo Gong Zuo~ She me gong zuo hao neh?? Who got job lobang intro intro me wor... haix... Cannot continue like tat de slack xia qu le lar.... Bu Ke Yi~~... Hui fa feng... Hui bian heng xing de... hahahaha...
Mayb think I should go for some part time job 1st lar... Any thing lar... Work work.. earn earn abit 1st lo... Some sales or wad lar... Shall c loh... Hmmm...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Tis mus think properly... Actuali alreadi got abit of answer liao lar.... I mean... Alreadi tot of it some times... Thinking of going study... But... Now the problem is... I duno which course shall I choose... Wad I realli wan mah?? Who can tell me.... Haix... Study... Haix.. Cost alot aso wor... Ard $25K?? Tian ah... Its super damn ex loh... No work no $$ = no study loh... Hmmm... So.. think the best way now is work loh... But... Work.. Wad to work as?? Wad kinda job I wan?? Aiyooo... Tian ah... Y got so many problem de me.... haix...
Glance thru the courses in SIM... Some seems... HMmm.. aayy.... Aiyah.. bu dong lar... Think as wad many said... Go ahead with wad I wan... Jus choose wad I realli wan loh... Take time n consider properly.... Dun later choose the wrong choice again n regret.... Think mus hao hao de find job 1st lar... But job... wad job mah.... haix... Jus go for some part time work... Sales?? Hmmm... o.O
Gong Zuo Gong Zuo~ She me gong zuo hao neh?? Who got job lobang intro intro me wor... haix... Cannot continue like tat de slack xia qu le lar.... Bu Ke Yi~~... Hui fa feng... Hui bian heng xing de... hahahaha...
Mayb think I should go for some part time job 1st lar... Any thing lar... Work work.. earn earn abit 1st lo... Some sales or wad lar... Shall c loh... Hmmm...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home