Monday, May 30, 2005

suddenly wana write some more...

Hmm.. suddenly tot of writing again... haha.. Wana write wad I aso duno... As it comes I write bah... Wadever come to my mind I will jus blah out bah... haha... blah blah blah~

Ermmm.... chatting with frens on msn... Chat Chat Chat... Every nite aso do the same old things... So scare that frens will find me irritated... Find mi fan... Some times realli like got nth to tok tok leh... Jus will.. "Hi.. hows ur day.." blah blah... blah blah~ haha... Den after tat jiu mei you hua jiang liao le... How mah~ How to find some common topic to share share tok tok mah.... Jus gotto crack my head n think think wad to tok... (-.- )

Hmmm... fan ahh... sianz ahh... men ahh... Wad to do now... Fa dai again... Looking out of my window... Hmm.. C the orange orange de clear sky.. Seems like gonna rain again liao.... There is nth in the sky... I c no no stars... Hmm... I wana make a wish~ Will my wish come true?? o.O?? 'Make a wish.. Make a wish.. ....' Haha.. Y am I singing Zaizai's song mah.. haha~ Hmm... xian zai wo nao hai li zhi you yi ge yuan wang xiang yao shi xian... Ta zhen de ke neng hui shi xian mah? Wo cai hen nan~ Hmm... deng zhe kan bah~

Kan zhe tian yue lai yue orange le... [lookin @ the sky... fa dai~] Pls dun rain wor.... Think morning Im gonna wake up late again liao... haha... Recently always late late wake up... haha... Piggy... haha.. oink oink lao shu~ hahaha.. hmmm... Tml kai xue le... or I should say its today... Alreadi 30th liao... Hmm... Sch starts for my frens in SP n NYP le... Jia you wor... All the best ya~ If I free... Shuang de hua.. haha.. Den go sch find u guyz makan or wad lar... hehe... Lalala~ :P Nth better to do hor me... hahaha... K lar... Better go dreamland chop chop gd place liao lar... Chop a gd place to slp... n dreammm.... hahaha... My dear bai ma wang zi... lao shu lai le... hehe... deng deng wo oo~ wahahaha... =X Nitezz...

*Wo zhi xiang hao hao de gen ni jiang jiang hua...*
*Yuan wang hui shi xian mah??*

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, Lin Jun Jie & Jin Sa - Bei Feng Cui Guo De Xia Tian