Saturday, May 14, 2005

Sakae @ Tiong Bahru

Sakae Sushi again... wahahaha.... Ever since Missy n I bring Mama to Sakae few years back... Mama slowly slowly ai shang ta le.... wahahahaha~ Mama now fall in love with Sakae Sushi liao lar... haha...

Jus now went to Tiong Bahru de Sakae Sushi... Wahhh~ Omg~ spend ard $99 sia... lucky tat time receive a voucher if not jia lat sia... $99... haha... Well... of coz not the 3 of us nia lar... hehe... Went with Mama, Korkor, 5th Aunt n daughter n 3rd Aunt... 6 of us man hui chi de wor... wahahaha... Ate alot of plates sia... Hmmm... yummy~ Especial my Salmon~ Ooohh.... Delicious ooo~ Hee... today try one more salmon that I nv tried b4... quite delicious aso wor... next time mus intro to xiao he ma liao le... haha... bet she will sure to love it too... hehe... *xiao he ma.. c xiao lao shu so gd.. eat sushi shi still got think think of u... hehe~ =P*

Ohh... finally finish watch 'Little Bride' liao... Hmm.. its realli quite nice to watch wor... funny aso... hehe... but some parts r quite touching aso man... Can cry man... :P

Hmmmm.... Now @ tis point of time.. raining heavily here.... Hmm.. hao hao sui oo~ hehe... Its so funny sia... Now Im chatting with xiao he ma... den mama asking mi qns.. den I ask xiao he ma.. den xiao he ma de mama aso ask ask mama qns.. haha.. hao hao wan oo~ frm 2 person chatting.. bcome 4 person.. haha... hao ke ai oo~ hehe... Suddenly tonite I shoot so many qns at xiao he ma... haha... :P paiseh o... dou shi wo mama lo... so many qns to ask... hahaha... Jus kiddin lar... Hmm... c next time got chance de hua.. mus go xiao he ma's hometown c c... hehe... Lalala....

Ermm... jin wan xin qing ru he ne??? o.O?? Duno leh... quite alot of different feelings bah... Hmm.. bu dong leh.. think think tis think think tat... hmmm... dun ask me wad... I aso duno how to describe....

Hao men oo~ Wad to do mah~ Tml Sunday... where to go? wad to do? I feel like goin out leh... haiz... but... to where...? with who...? hmmm... men ah~ Sheng ah... jiu jiu wo bah~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm - Twins