Mama Day
Mama~ Happy Mama Day to U~ Hope u njoyed the dinner today... the food there not bad rite.. hehe... Went Marina for dinner with cousins n family n my mama n korkor.. Went there to celebrate Mama Day~ hehe... "Zhu Mama sheng ti jian kang... yong yuan kai kai xin xin~" =)
Last nite went to Gowri's 21st BDay party @ TPY area... The SPANS JOM CLUBHOUSE... Hmm... bu cuo lar... 1st time attending bday @ Clubhouse.. hehe.. mountain tortise hor.. haha.. Well well... She looks veri pretty last nite... Her tat baju... omg~ Heard tat it costs alot sia... tian ah...
Hmmm... kan le jiu xian mu... celebration... haiz... here I come again.... ....
Recently Mama keeps asking me how... Wad I wana do... Wana work or study? If work wad I wana work as... Wad job I wan.... Haiz... Y mah... It seems so difficult for mi to make decision... I realli duno wad I wan... Wana study aso duno wad coz I wan... Aso no $$... Thinkin I tis kinda 'liao'... study?? I think tat thru out tis 14yrs of studying.. I find tat... seems like tyco tyco pass one loh... haix.. dunoo lar... hao fan oo~
Sometimes heard mama asking kor.. Telling him.. saying duno wad I wish to do after tis... Den will hear kor saying let mi rest me 1st loh.. den find work... blah blah blah~ Haix... zhen de bu dong gai zhe me ban cai hao~ Tian ah~ Wo de lao tian ye ah... Ever tot of goin study the duno wad childhood cos or wadever shit lar.. but... duno leh... some say working as a kindergarden teacher not gd... blah blah blah... Haiz.. wo bu dong lar... Like teaching is one matter loh... But will I realli b interested in it not.... dun later study le.. wasted.. how to phase it mah... hmm.. nvm... its jus so fan... Fan ah~ Fan ah~ Fan si ren le....
At least for guys... After poly sure is go NS one... But me?? Haix... realli duno how sia... Who can tell me wad to do?? Which route shall I choose?? Zuo ren hao nan~ hao duo shi yao fan~ ARggghh~ Can someone pls enlighten me....
*Papa.. ke yi gao shu wo gai zhe me ban cai hao mah??*
*June: Initial D~ Woowhoo... shuai ge... Cool ge... hehehe... Mus watch~*
*9/5: Happy Bday my dear fren.. Hope U realli realli like the gift..
Dun worry wor.. Luck will b with u thruout de..*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Last nite went to Gowri's 21st BDay party @ TPY area... The SPANS JOM CLUBHOUSE... Hmm... bu cuo lar... 1st time attending bday @ Clubhouse.. hehe.. mountain tortise hor.. haha.. Well well... She looks veri pretty last nite... Her tat baju... omg~ Heard tat it costs alot sia... tian ah...
Hmmm... kan le jiu xian mu... celebration... haiz... here I come again.... ....
Recently Mama keeps asking me how... Wad I wana do... Wana work or study? If work wad I wana work as... Wad job I wan.... Haiz... Y mah... It seems so difficult for mi to make decision... I realli duno wad I wan... Wana study aso duno wad coz I wan... Aso no $$... Thinkin I tis kinda 'liao'... study?? I think tat thru out tis 14yrs of studying.. I find tat... seems like tyco tyco pass one loh... haix.. dunoo lar... hao fan oo~
Sometimes heard mama asking kor.. Telling him.. saying duno wad I wish to do after tis... Den will hear kor saying let mi rest me 1st loh.. den find work... blah blah blah~ Haix... zhen de bu dong gai zhe me ban cai hao~ Tian ah~ Wo de lao tian ye ah... Ever tot of goin study the duno wad childhood cos or wadever shit lar.. but... duno leh... some say working as a kindergarden teacher not gd... blah blah blah... Haiz.. wo bu dong lar... Like teaching is one matter loh... But will I realli b interested in it not.... dun later study le.. wasted.. how to phase it mah... hmm.. nvm... its jus so fan... Fan ah~ Fan ah~ Fan si ren le....
At least for guys... After poly sure is go NS one... But me?? Haix... realli duno how sia... Who can tell me wad to do?? Which route shall I choose?? Zuo ren hao nan~ hao duo shi yao fan~ ARggghh~ Can someone pls enlighten me....
*Papa.. ke yi gao shu wo gai zhe me ban cai hao mah??*
*June: Initial D~ Woowhoo... shuai ge... Cool ge... hehehe... Mus watch~*
*9/5: Happy Bday my dear fren.. Hope U realli realli like the gift..
Dun worry wor.. Luck will b with u thruout de..*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home