Mama Bday
Jus came back frm Great World City... Went to Jack's Place for lunch jus now... Kor n I treat Mama for makan... Today is her BDay~ Mama... Happy Birthday wor~ Zhu Ni... Sheng Ti Jian Jian Kang Kang~ Yong Yuan Kai Kai Xin Xin oo~ Hope U have njoyed the lunch today... hehe...
After makan... make our way to Chinatown walk walk... Go GIO to have a grab... haha~ Got discount mah... hehe~ :P Mama bought for mi 2 tops again... haha.. tks wor mama~ Both pink color.. haha.. Tot of buying all the colors available... Mus wait... If got walk pass GIO again.. wana c c still got wad other colors... hehe... Think for now Im still short of... ermmm... yellow.. red.. n black bah... haha..think tats all bah... no other color liao I think... hehe~ LaLaLa~ Gonna grab all... hahaha... :P GIO siao... wahahaha... No no.. should say GIO de zhi chi zhe.. haha.. =x
Hmmm... Tml Sat liao le... I feel like goin out lehz... But duno where to go... Stay at home aso veri sianz lar... How mah... Where should I go... Who should I go out with... Hmm... think think think~ hehehe....
Oh yah... last went out with Mama... Den her fren was askin if Im interested to pick up a cos... Ermm.. or should I say its jus a skill lar... Go n learn make-up... Learn how to help pple make-up... Onli 5 lessons... But it cost $120 wor... Hmm... It seems quite interesting lar... Den next time got any functions or wad... Pple wan.. I can help help to make-up earn earn some $$... haha... After tat... U still can continue go learn how to do facial or wadever they have lar.. blah blah~... Aiyah.. Dunno lar... Hmmm... jus go n learn a skill nia loh.... Dunno wana go give it a try not leh.. haha.. Should I try? See how lar.. haha.. Tis one no no hurry de... hehe... Jus tat if go... Can shun bian kill time mah... One wk once.. every Friday onli... Hmmm... Can consider...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
After makan... make our way to Chinatown walk walk... Go GIO to have a grab... haha~ Got discount mah... hehe~ :P Mama bought for mi 2 tops again... haha.. tks wor mama~ Both pink color.. haha.. Tot of buying all the colors available... Mus wait... If got walk pass GIO again.. wana c c still got wad other colors... hehe... Think for now Im still short of... ermmm... yellow.. red.. n black bah... haha..think tats all bah... no other color liao I think... hehe~ LaLaLa~ Gonna grab all... hahaha... :P GIO siao... wahahaha... No no.. should say GIO de zhi chi zhe.. haha.. =x
Hmmm... Tml Sat liao le... I feel like goin out lehz... But duno where to go... Stay at home aso veri sianz lar... How mah... Where should I go... Who should I go out with... Hmm... think think think~ hehehe....
Oh yah... last went out with Mama... Den her fren was askin if Im interested to pick up a cos... Ermm.. or should I say its jus a skill lar... Go n learn make-up... Learn how to help pple make-up... Onli 5 lessons... But it cost $120 wor... Hmm... It seems quite interesting lar... Den next time got any functions or wad... Pple wan.. I can help help to make-up earn earn some $$... haha... After tat... U still can continue go learn how to do facial or wadever they have lar.. blah blah~... Aiyah.. Dunno lar... Hmmm... jus go n learn a skill nia loh.... Dunno wana go give it a try not leh.. haha.. Should I try? See how lar.. haha.. Tis one no no hurry de... hehe... Jus tat if go... Can shun bian kill time mah... One wk once.. every Friday onli... Hmmm... Can consider...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home