Thai Express with the grp..
Chan le lar... today like nv do anything like tat sia... chan le chan le... haiz... Few of my frens alreadi know when they will b presenting liao le... Scare scare sia.. duno when is mine... Hopefully not on my Bday again oo~ haiz...
Hmmm... Today went lunch abit late... Du zi er er le... haha.. Went Food Junction for lunch with the grp... Tok cock lame lame again.. haha.. as usual lar.. hehe... After tat make a trip to the shopping arcade to buy sweet sweet magazine all... hehe.. Happen to c xiao di nearby... Hmm.. he called me n ask mi to pass sweet sweet to her wor.. so cute.. Me so gd.. of coz I help to lar.. haha.. :P Waiting for her to come out... Den I quickly sai the sweet into her bag.. haha.. like wad sia.. faster sai.. haha.. Den I told her who gib de loh... Xiao di bought the sweet she bought the other day... Tat day when I pass xiao di sweet sweet inside got tat sweet aso.. so think he tot she will like tat sweet so buy it for her... hehe.. hao tian oo~ No need eat sweet sweet alreadi so sweet liao... hehehe... :P
Hmmm... Again back to lab.. chat on msn with xiao he ma lo.. haha.. Suddenly feel like having the lyrics for the 'Mr. Lonely' song sia... haha... Keep repeating the song again n again... again n again... hahaha... trying to write down the lyrics myself... Well.. in the end onli managed to get the front part nia... aso not fully completed lar... haiz... cannot liao.. some parts catch bu dao.. den I send xiao he ma wad I haf.. haha.. Den she added in some... make some amendment to it.. haha... After tat we decided to let Elmo try try.. haha.. Ask Elmo to help to continue the lyrics... hahahaha.. Den I go n disturb Elmo... hehehehe... asking him to help help.. haha.. Ask him to release stress by helping me... wahahaha.. bad bad hor.. :P Den... shortly after.. xiao he ma gib mi a link... show me the lyrics of that song.. omg~ She go n search for it wor.. hehe.. hao hao oo~ hahaha.. tks man... Den I send to Elmo.. telling him no need liao.. haha~ Yeah got lyrics le.. can understand the song properly liao.. wahahaha... Hao hao ting oo~ Yue ting yue hao ting... got meaning one wor... haha...
Well.. well... here's the lyrics for that 'Mr. Lonely'... ...
AKON - "Lonely"
Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno
got that one good girl whose always been there like ya
Kno took all the bullshit then one day
she cant take it no more and decides to leave
I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side
coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was Feenin
so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years
tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad,
cuz ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin
I'm so lonely (so lonely),
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life
after all I put u thru u still stuck
Around and stayed by my side
what really hurt me is I broke ur heart
baby you were a good girl and I had no right
I really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be
aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
So lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girrll
Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long
I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout
I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever
Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girll
Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely
End of song...
Hmmm... nice nice hor... hehehe... LaLaLa~
Wah.. now still veri full sia... Jus now went Thai Express @ PS with Parlin, Elmo, John n Lulu... Hmm... yummy~ wo de Tom Yam hao hao chi oo~ yummy yummy~ hehehehe... Delicious~ After makan, they rush for a concert @ YMCA... Hmm... Y I no no follow leh... well.. mi guai guai.. haha.. no no go... Coz duno wad time the concert will ends.. dun wan mama worry mah.. haha.. Ta yan de John still say me... How old liao.. hai xiao meh... still wana ask mama ar... sure to go hm b4 12 midnite de la.. Can lar.. go lar.. He arh.. haiz.. Den I told him yah lo.. haha.. zai mama de yan zhong wo hai shi xiao hai~ hahahahaha... LaLaLa~ Bleahz~ =P hehehehe.... jus kiddin nia lar... Hmm... tks for asking mi along lar.. but jus no interest loh.. haha.. mayb next time lar.. U go c c how isit le den tell mi loh.. hahaha... Next time zai join u all lar...
HMmm... took bus hm... on the way so slpy sia.. feel like slping... but nv.. scare I forget to alight.. haha.. Oh yah... haha.. now chatting with missy den remember... hahaha... After lunch, John came over n psycho me go Concert @ YMCA mah... den saw mi chatting with xiao he ma.. he go ka jiao... den he saw us using alot of nice nice cute cute funny funny de emoticons.. haha.. den coz he dun haf mah.. haha.. different version of msn.. den he wan... Den I send him all the necessary files to install... After his installation.. haha.. I keep sending him lotsa nice nice cute cute funny funny de emoticons.. haha.. den he keep saying he wan.. he wan.. but he duno how to save them n use it... haha.. Den Me n xiao he ma keep on sending him... till suay suay he kena dc frm his msn... wahahaha... We die die dun tell him how to save the nice nice cute cute funny funny de emoticons.. wahahaha... Den we tot he fedup.. so offline.. but no lar.. he suay suay kena dc.. wahaha... huo gai oo~ hahah.. jus kiddin~ =P LaLaLa~ Hahaha... But those emoticons are realli veri cute loh... hao ke ai oo~ hehehe...
Hmmmm.... Tml goin to attand my fren(Joyce)'s 21st Bday party... Hmm.. hao xian mu oo~ Haix... wo you lai le... bu ke yi bu ke yi...~ mmmm... ming tian qu yi ding ke yi kan dao hen duo classmates.. hao hao oo~ hao jiu mei jian dao da jia le... Hmmm... zhen xiang nian ta men oo~ xiang dang nian.... .... hahahaha... Oppss... hehehe.. Wondering hows everyone... hehe... Hmm.. tml will know... heehee~ LaLaLa~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Jay Chou - Qing Hua
Hmmm... Today went lunch abit late... Du zi er er le... haha.. Went Food Junction for lunch with the grp... Tok cock lame lame again.. haha.. as usual lar.. hehe... After tat make a trip to the shopping arcade to buy sweet sweet magazine all... hehe.. Happen to c xiao di nearby... Hmm.. he called me n ask mi to pass sweet sweet to her wor.. so cute.. Me so gd.. of coz I help to lar.. haha.. :P Waiting for her to come out... Den I quickly sai the sweet into her bag.. haha.. like wad sia.. faster sai.. haha.. Den I told her who gib de loh... Xiao di bought the sweet she bought the other day... Tat day when I pass xiao di sweet sweet inside got tat sweet aso.. so think he tot she will like tat sweet so buy it for her... hehe.. hao tian oo~ No need eat sweet sweet alreadi so sweet liao... hehehe... :P
Hmmm... Again back to lab.. chat on msn with xiao he ma lo.. haha.. Suddenly feel like having the lyrics for the 'Mr. Lonely' song sia... haha... Keep repeating the song again n again... again n again... hahaha... trying to write down the lyrics myself... Well.. in the end onli managed to get the front part nia... aso not fully completed lar... haiz... cannot liao.. some parts catch bu dao.. den I send xiao he ma wad I haf.. haha.. Den she added in some... make some amendment to it.. haha... After tat we decided to let Elmo try try.. haha.. Ask Elmo to help to continue the lyrics... hahahaha.. Den I go n disturb Elmo... hehehehe... asking him to help help.. haha.. Ask him to release stress by helping me... wahahaha.. bad bad hor.. :P Den... shortly after.. xiao he ma gib mi a link... show me the lyrics of that song.. omg~ She go n search for it wor.. hehe.. hao hao oo~ hahaha.. tks man... Den I send to Elmo.. telling him no need liao.. haha~ Yeah got lyrics le.. can understand the song properly liao.. wahahaha... Hao hao ting oo~ Yue ting yue hao ting... got meaning one wor... haha...
Well.. well... here's the lyrics for that 'Mr. Lonely'... ...
AKON - "Lonely"
Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno
got that one good girl whose always been there like ya
Kno took all the bullshit then one day
she cant take it no more and decides to leave
I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side
coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was Feenin
so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years
tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad,
cuz ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin
I'm so lonely (so lonely),
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life
after all I put u thru u still stuck
Around and stayed by my side
what really hurt me is I broke ur heart
baby you were a good girl and I had no right
I really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be
aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
So lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girrll
Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long
I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout
I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever
Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girll
Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely
End of song...
Hmmm... nice nice hor... hehehe... LaLaLa~
Wah.. now still veri full sia... Jus now went Thai Express @ PS with Parlin, Elmo, John n Lulu... Hmm... yummy~ wo de Tom Yam hao hao chi oo~ yummy yummy~ hehehehe... Delicious~ After makan, they rush for a concert @ YMCA... Hmm... Y I no no follow leh... well.. mi guai guai.. haha.. no no go... Coz duno wad time the concert will ends.. dun wan mama worry mah.. haha.. Ta yan de John still say me... How old liao.. hai xiao meh... still wana ask mama ar... sure to go hm b4 12 midnite de la.. Can lar.. go lar.. He arh.. haiz.. Den I told him yah lo.. haha.. zai mama de yan zhong wo hai shi xiao hai~ hahahahaha... LaLaLa~ Bleahz~ =P hehehehe.... jus kiddin nia lar... Hmm... tks for asking mi along lar.. but jus no interest loh.. haha.. mayb next time lar.. U go c c how isit le den tell mi loh.. hahaha... Next time zai join u all lar...
HMmm... took bus hm... on the way so slpy sia.. feel like slping... but nv.. scare I forget to alight.. haha.. Oh yah... haha.. now chatting with missy den remember... hahaha... After lunch, John came over n psycho me go Concert @ YMCA mah... den saw mi chatting with xiao he ma.. he go ka jiao... den he saw us using alot of nice nice cute cute funny funny de emoticons.. haha.. den coz he dun haf mah.. haha.. different version of msn.. den he wan... Den I send him all the necessary files to install... After his installation.. haha.. I keep sending him lotsa nice nice cute cute funny funny de emoticons.. haha.. den he keep saying he wan.. he wan.. but he duno how to save them n use it... haha.. Den Me n xiao he ma keep on sending him... till suay suay he kena dc frm his msn... wahahaha... We die die dun tell him how to save the nice nice cute cute funny funny de emoticons.. wahahaha... Den we tot he fedup.. so offline.. but no lar.. he suay suay kena dc.. wahaha... huo gai oo~ hahah.. jus kiddin~ =P LaLaLa~ Hahaha... But those emoticons are realli veri cute loh... hao ke ai oo~ hehehe...
Hmmmm.... Tml goin to attand my fren(Joyce)'s 21st Bday party... Hmm.. hao xian mu oo~ Haix... wo you lai le... bu ke yi bu ke yi...~ mmmm... ming tian qu yi ding ke yi kan dao hen duo classmates.. hao hao oo~ hao jiu mei jian dao da jia le... Hmmm... zhen xiang nian ta men oo~ xiang dang nian.... .... hahahaha... Oppss... hehehe.. Wondering hows everyone... hehe... Hmm.. tml will know... heehee~ LaLaLa~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Jay Chou - Qing Hua

<< Home