Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Bday

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO XIAO LAO SHU~!!!
hehehehe.... xiao lao shu lao le... no longer xiao le.. hahaha...

Today early early... 1st person wish xiao lao shu de shi.... .... .... hahaha... Yeah.. jiu shi ni le.. xiao he ma... xie xie ni oo~ Thanx for ur testimonial too.. a veri long.. touching one... thanx... :)

Hmmm... Lunch time.. went to mac... surprise tat the 2 gers MIA.. den surprise to c Jason @ Mac too.. haha.. Thanx for all man... Thanx for the cake n the present... So paiseh sia.. haha... 1st celebrate Bday in sch... Hmm.. its aso the last time.. haha... Im leaving NYP soon le.. hmm... NYP dun miss me wor.. hahahahaa... :P They sang xiao lao shu bday song... den we all take take photos.. hehe.. cut cake... eat eat... Hmm.. thanx alot man~!! hehe.. Ai si ni men le... zhen de xie xie ni men oo~ Ni men dong ni men shi shui lar.. hor.. hehe...

Den after sch, few of us went to AMK for dinner... Met xiao di... Together we went to Ramen Ten to eat... Hmm.. While browsing thru wad to eat... suddenly someone come knock my head... xia si wo... yuan lai shi vincent... haha.. zhen you yuan oo~ haha.. We no no da rao ta he fren... Jus so happen we all sitting beside each other... hee.. Hmm.. so we order le.. tok cock... tok tok tok.. food came... yummy... chi dao hao bao oo~ After awhile... I saw Lulu goin to pay... I aso go... dun wan them to treat lo... Once in a life time jiu rang wo lai bah... hMmm... Me n lulu @ the cashier there... the ger so ke lian duno wad to do.. haha.. Den parlin n xiao he ma came.. stop mi frm paying... Den even took my atm card away.. Lucky got enough cash lo.. took out cash pass to the cashier... Den parlin or who go n snatch it away.. Den Lulu pay... haiz... sooo.... haiz... Den I return back to seat.. pass money to John... Den john pass to elmo... elmo duno pass pass to where lar.. haix... duno lar.. they all hor... Den I took the money put inside Lulu's pouch.. Den duno lar.. Am I veri wad?? Jus wana treat them nia wad... yi sheng yi ci er shi yi sui... jiu rang wo lai mah... haix... I know I veri bad lar after tat... They keep passing... Den I siam lo.. walk away.. call mama.. haha.. not call mama for help wor.. haha.. jus ask mama wad she wana eat loh... hehe.. Hmm.. den I walk n walk slowly man man zuo chu qu... sorri man... I aso duno y... haha.. SO paiseh lar... Den I tok to mama.. xiao he ma called mi.. Den I return call... den they start passing the phone ard.. asking me to go back in... haha... Den I paiseh liao mah... still wana go back?? No lo.. haha.. Sorri lar.. Dui bu qi oo~ Xia dao ni men le.. hehe.. bu hao yi si... wo ye bu dong zuo mo wo hui zuo chu qu... hahaha... sori sori.. paiseh paiseh~ Hmmm... den they came out... coz elmo still gotto go tak bao food back for fren in lab... They staying back to do their stuff.. hao yong gong oo~ wahahaha... scarli stay n play game.. hahaha... :P

Den so qiao again.. when me, xiao he ma n xiao di are crossing the road... vincent frm behind called me... I pause.. turn back.. haha.. den xiao di say something like, dun stop at the middle of the road wor.. even tho got ppl call u... wana wait aso cross over le zai wait... hahahaha.... Den xiao he ma n xiao di walk the other way.. go take bus... Me, vincent n fren.. walk to mrt... Hmmm... hao hao oo.. haha.. you ren pei wo zou dao mrt qu.. hehe.. :P

Anyway... realli thanx man~!!! Tho I cant have a chalet party... I mean a chalet or bbq or wad so ever lar... But.. Im glad tat my frens help mi celebrate loh... its simple n nice... Thanx alot man~ Love ya ppl man~!!! =) Hmmm... realli so paiseh lar... paiseh wor xiao di, xiao he ma, parlin, lulu, john n elmo... :P xiao lao shu xia ci bu gan le... keke~ wo xiang xing ni men dou bei wo xia dao shi mah... hehe... bao qian oo~ zhen de hen bu hao yi si oo~ Hmmm... ...

Other den tat... I aso wana thanx everyone... Thanx for ur wishes~!!! Im realli veri happy... Xie xie ni men da jia oo~ There goes my 21st bday... Hmmm... lao lao shu le... haha.. tis is wad missy said.. haha.. no longer xiao lao shu... change to lao lao shu liao.. wahaha...

one thing zhu ding de... haha.. Korkor bought a cake ytd.. its blueberry... I dun eat blueberry de leh.. too bad lar... so I jus eat the strawberry... haha.. Today my frens bought a cake aso blueberry... haha.. again.. i nv eat... got lar.. a small bite.. haha.. Paiseh wor... But realli thanx lar... Den korkor say zhu ding de... mayb mi n blueberry you yuan bah~ wahahaha... :P

Hmmmm.... thanx everyone once again... thanx frens n relatives... Ai si ni men le... Love ya~!!!

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Lao Shu Ai Da Mi