Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Lunch with xiao di, weihong

Recently on msn its so fun.. haha.. Especially at nite bah.. when chatting with xiao he ma n xiao di.. hehe.. hao hao wan oo~ Zhen you qu... Da jia lame lai lame qu... zhong zhi jiu shi hao~ hehehe... Its fun... Its realli my honoured to know tis xiao he ma n xiao di man... They realli can brighten up ur day.. make u laugh.. make u happy.. Thanx man~ hehe...

Well well.. Hmmm... currently duno wad to do sia... staring at the screen.. Ooh.. xiao di come tok tok liao.. haha.. Hmm.. now waiting for xiao he ma to b online le.. haha... Den can continue our fun chat.. hehe..

Hmm... for the pass few days.. been sms-ing with my xiao di in sch.. haha.. yi bian sms him.. yi bian chat chat with xiao he ma on msn.. yi bian do work... wah... bz arh.. hahaha.. no lar.. jus kiddin onli... :P Like tat time pass veri fast wor.. hehe.. Den sometimes will tok tok to missy n kor when they r online... hehe... Den me n kor will start to lame aso... start to suan missy.. hahaha... :P

Today.. I went out of my lab quite alot of times sia.. haha... hmm.. went lunch with the grp together with xiao di.. hehe.. He is so shy sia.. hehe.. so cute.. hehe.. After tat evening time.. I mean abt 5 plus lar... Me, xiao he ma n parlin went FJ for dessert.. haha.. I run away frm lab again.. wahahaha... :P B4 tat aso got run away frm lab... go shopping arcade with xiao he ma buy sweet sweet... hehe... @ FJ, while eating... we lame again.. haha.. as usual lar.. haha.. Well.. parlin said some funny things loh.. Buay tahan sia.. haha.. so cute... Hmm.. B4 that I ask xiao di wana go eat eat anot... Den shortly after he n his frens came to FJ for dinner.. Seeing him with his shy shy look.. hao ke ai oo~ hahaha... Same as xiao he ma... shy shy de... hehe.. @ FJ, saw Huixiong n frens.. Steady sia.. 2 day MC wor.. haha.. I say he kay siao take MC 1... haha.. :P He n frens sit bside us... Den when Parlin go n buy some fruits to eat.. haha.. bth aso sia.. She find it too much.. too full liao.. so pass some over to them... one of them is Parlin's prj partner.. den our dear Parlin so cute lo.. keep passing the starfruits n apple over.. haha.. Den xiao he ma helps to pass over... Den our dear fren Huixiong sitting between the 2.. haha.. wana eat aso cannot sia.. haha.. in the end he helps to pass the apple over to his fren... haha... Hmm mus c den cute.. haha.. pass n pass.. hehee..

Oh, think today I saw my fren's fren again... hehe.. She's quite pretty lar.. not bad... I still rem her purple color hair.. hehe.. Ytd or day b4 saw her outside school... today saw her @ FJ... Zhen you yuan oo~ hahaha... But too bad lar.. she duno me.. hehehe... :) Jus now go frenster c c her pic pic again.. Hmm.. think I know who is her bf... Ivan's fren if im not wrong... Not bad sia.. both veri compatitable... Hmmm.. I aso wan leh.. wahahahah... When will it b my chance... haha.. Is mine coming on his way?? hahahahah.. lalala~ lalala~ siao liao lar...

Today reach school waited for quite long... still no ppl... my lab still empty... zhi you wo zhe zhi xiao lao shu... haiz... so sianz man... Den one of my fren is reading my blog... he is reading it frm the veri beginning... Den since I aso got nth to do.. so sian mah.. Den I aso go n peep peep my archives.. hehe.. Starting frm the veri 1st one... Hmm... glance thru... read bit by bit... suddenly feel like crying man... Dunno y lar.. tears jus started to roll down my cheeks... Hmm.. I quickly take a piece of tissue... Faster wipe.. dun wana let ppl c c I cry... I close it.. close my blog... Den I go n open another IE to view again... haix... continue... Again.. read n read.. tears rolling down again... haiz.. but I wana continue reading... I wan... haix... jus cannot control myself.. haix.. Bu dong lar... read n read... my xiao di sms mi... saying he reaching school soon.. blah blah blah... den I duno say wad.. I say blah blah blah.. den I say I cry.. Den he say me.. Crazy arh? Mad cow disease? Haha.. upon reading tat sms.. I duno wana cry or laugh... haix... Den he still sms n tell mi not to cry... blah blah blah~ Cant rem wad liao lar.. haha... Hmmm... tks wor xiao di... I know u consolling me.. hehe.. thanx... Anyway, xiao di... no nid to b sorri abt wad u asked the other day... Its okie... Wad had happened has alreadi happened... So... Im fine...

Hmm... think later I will still continue to read my blog again bah... Well.. sometimes jus like tat read read again aso nice leh... hehe.. Hmm... duno lar... lalala...

Think today's blog no ppl understand wad Im writing... hahaha... Nah~ Its okie.. as long as I know can liao... wahahaha... :P

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm