Joyce's 21st Bday party
Wah... soo long nv meet up all my sec sch frens liao man... Hmm... today finally.. haha.. But not all ard aso lar... Well... Jus came back frm my sec sch fren's bday party @ Heritage View... Celebrating her 21st Bday~ Hmm.. hao hao oo~ wo ye xiang yao... ... haix.. *sigh*
Saw quite a lot of my sec sch frens wor... all still the same as b4... hehe.. So happy to see them man... Realli veri long no see them le... Hmm... xiang dang nian... ~ hahahaha.... Had a great time chatting with them.. some of them aso getting lamer liao oo~ hahaha... yi ge yi ge dou xue hui lame lame liao... hahaha...
Seeing Joyce celebrating her 21st bday realli make mi feel so xian mu sia... haix.. I know u might say its jus a celebration wad... any yr aso can celebrate one... but... it different loh... 21st bday wor.. hehe... I aso wan leh... ... I wan one like wad my sis had for her 21st bday... I wan... haix... Y... Y... y u wana go off so early..... I realli wish tat I can celebrate mine together with u... I dun mind taking a pic with u n ur fierce looking face... I dun mind that... And I jus realli wish to... Remembering when sis 21st bday... the pic we took with her... u look so fierce in it.. like wana fight like tat.. Well.. I dun mind loh.. As long as can take pic together Im happy enough liao.. Think for tis whole 20 years... the onli family pic we got.. is the one we took on 11th Sept 2004... think tats the one n onli one... *feel like crying man... :'( control...*
Never mind la... wad can I do mah... I know I know... its jus a bday onli.. no nid feel so sad so disappointed one... but jus... haih~ duno how to explain my feelings lar... dun bother abt me lar... sianz...
Jus now waited for bus 198 for quite long sia... Luckily got xiao he ma sms pei pei wo.. haha.. xiao he ma miss xiao lao shu too much le lar.. haha... sms me n ask me wad time I'll b back.. y so long.. n aso ask me to xiao xin oo~ haha.. so sweet of her.. thanx man~ hehehe... Hmm... now Im loading up the pics we took jus now.. hehe.. aso bz chatting with my xiao he ma.. hehehe... :P
Xiao di now still @ chalet.. wah.. not bad ar... exam period still can go chalet njoy wor.. haha.. But not bad lar... still got bring notes notes to study... Hmm.. duno realli got study or jus jia jia de~ haha... lalala... jus jokin lar... tis xiao di veri hardworking one... Go chalet aso gd lar.. can help him to release stress... hmmm... jia you wor.. left with another 2 more papers to go n u r free... haha.. can njoy after tat... b4 ur next semester starts.. hehe.. :P
Haix... hao men oo~ duno wad to write liao lar.. sianz.. Tml duno how lehz... haix.. Always like tat one lar... Bu dong lar... zao zhi dao jiu bu yao da yin shuo yao qu kan dian ying... haix.. if not I'll jus pay u the movie $$ lo.. den I dun go watch... waste it loh... sui bian lar.. haix... *qian tai duo?!?!* No loh... jus tat if I know we r not going to Queensway Shopping Center... I wunt say I wana go movie with u guyz le... haix... Dunno lar... c how loh.. Worst come to worst I pay dun go... If not u jus go sell to ppl c who wans lo... if not jus leave it loh.. Well Im like tat de loh... :) Nvm lar.. Jus go ahead with ur plan lar... dun need to bother abt me... its okie de... no worry..
Today is aso Qingli's wedding... Congrats wor~ =) Hmm.. so paiseh.. I cant attend the wedding dinner... well.. coz I got fren's bday party on.. paiseh wor... Hmmm... Too bad missy not ard in SG.. if not she sure can attend Qingli's wedding dinner... Hmm.. missy ah... ur fren married le wor... hehehehe... so when is ur turn arh... Everyone is waiting wor... Wait till neck long long like giraffe le leh.... hahaha... How arh?? hahaha... =P jia you wor.. ^ ^
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Saw quite a lot of my sec sch frens wor... all still the same as b4... hehe.. So happy to see them man... Realli veri long no see them le... Hmm... xiang dang nian... ~ hahahaha.... Had a great time chatting with them.. some of them aso getting lamer liao oo~ hahaha... yi ge yi ge dou xue hui lame lame liao... hahaha...
Seeing Joyce celebrating her 21st bday realli make mi feel so xian mu sia... haix.. I know u might say its jus a celebration wad... any yr aso can celebrate one... but... it different loh... 21st bday wor.. hehe... I aso wan leh... ... I wan one like wad my sis had for her 21st bday... I wan... haix... Y... Y... y u wana go off so early..... I realli wish tat I can celebrate mine together with u... I dun mind taking a pic with u n ur fierce looking face... I dun mind that... And I jus realli wish to... Remembering when sis 21st bday... the pic we took with her... u look so fierce in it.. like wana fight like tat.. Well.. I dun mind loh.. As long as can take pic together Im happy enough liao.. Think for tis whole 20 years... the onli family pic we got.. is the one we took on 11th Sept 2004... think tats the one n onli one... *feel like crying man... :'( control...*
Never mind la... wad can I do mah... I know I know... its jus a bday onli.. no nid feel so sad so disappointed one... but jus... haih~ duno how to explain my feelings lar... dun bother abt me lar... sianz...
Jus now waited for bus 198 for quite long sia... Luckily got xiao he ma sms pei pei wo.. haha.. xiao he ma miss xiao lao shu too much le lar.. haha... sms me n ask me wad time I'll b back.. y so long.. n aso ask me to xiao xin oo~ haha.. so sweet of her.. thanx man~ hehehe... Hmm... now Im loading up the pics we took jus now.. hehe.. aso bz chatting with my xiao he ma.. hehehe... :P
Xiao di now still @ chalet.. wah.. not bad ar... exam period still can go chalet njoy wor.. haha.. But not bad lar... still got bring notes notes to study... Hmm.. duno realli got study or jus jia jia de~ haha... lalala... jus jokin lar... tis xiao di veri hardworking one... Go chalet aso gd lar.. can help him to release stress... hmmm... jia you wor.. left with another 2 more papers to go n u r free... haha.. can njoy after tat... b4 ur next semester starts.. hehe.. :P
Haix... hao men oo~ duno wad to write liao lar.. sianz.. Tml duno how lehz... haix.. Always like tat one lar... Bu dong lar... zao zhi dao jiu bu yao da yin shuo yao qu kan dian ying... haix.. if not I'll jus pay u the movie $$ lo.. den I dun go watch... waste it loh... sui bian lar.. haix... *qian tai duo?!?!* No loh... jus tat if I know we r not going to Queensway Shopping Center... I wunt say I wana go movie with u guyz le... haix... Dunno lar... c how loh.. Worst come to worst I pay dun go... If not u jus go sell to ppl c who wans lo... if not jus leave it loh.. Well Im like tat de loh... :) Nvm lar.. Jus go ahead with ur plan lar... dun need to bother abt me... its okie de... no worry..
Today is aso Qingli's wedding... Congrats wor~ =) Hmm.. so paiseh.. I cant attend the wedding dinner... well.. coz I got fren's bday party on.. paiseh wor... Hmmm... Too bad missy not ard in SG.. if not she sure can attend Qingli's wedding dinner... Hmm.. missy ah... ur fren married le wor... hehehehe... so when is ur turn arh... Everyone is waiting wor... Wait till neck long long like giraffe le leh.... hahaha... How arh?? hahaha... =P jia you wor.. ^ ^
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home