Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Improvements wor..

Hmmm... today got any interesting things happen?? MMmmm.... let mi think think... Seems like got nth leh... Hmm... ... ...

Lunch time.. eat... after eat take pic pic.. hehe.. den go shopping arcade buy sweet sweet... hehe... Hmm.. shopping arcade gonna have a new shop wor... Cheers.. HMmm... not bad lar... more snacks to buy.. haha... But I wunt b in sch anymore le... I mean by the time Cheers open... haha... :P On the way back to the lab.. went FJ look for xiao di.. tok tok... took a few pic at FJ again.. hehe... Den after awhile back to the lab... super sian man... haix... When xiao he ma take a nap again... me down there closing my eyes too man... keep on closing... omg.. super tired sia.. duno y... haix... falling asleep....

After tat suddenly xiao he ma tok to me on msn again... haha.. tat is when I wake up again.. haha... if not I think I will blur blur continue.. anyhow click click do my prj... hahaha... Late afternoon chat with kor n jie again... hehe... ke lian de jie always kena bully by us... wahahah... hao hao wan oo~ hehehe... :P Hmmm... hao sian oo~ realli duno wad to do now man... Super duper sian.. boring sia... haix... Now loading some pic pic up @ yahoo.. hehe.. feel go c c wor... Ugly pics.. haha... :P

Veri fast tml xiao di last paper le... hao kuai oo~ I aso wana kuai kuai finish FYPJ~ Next week faster come.... faster end.... I dun wana go sch anymore... but if frens miss lao shu n wan me go find them eat eat... hmm... mayb I still can consider wor... hahaha.... Hmm... ...

Now I realli duno wad to do leh... mind is blank... haix...

Bei ren ai hao... hai shi ai bei ren hao... which is better? Letting other ppl to like u better or liking other ppl better?? Hmmm.... Think its gd to have ppl liking u den u liking ppl bah... Rite?? Hee...

Realli veri sianz ar.... Pause n write... pause n write... haix.. haha... Dunno wad to write le lar... boring... wad a boring day.... type nonsense... rubbish~ haix... Hope tml will b better...

xiao lao shu... xiao lao shu...

*Ai yi ge ren hao nan~*
*Bie ren ai ni hai shi bi jiao hao..*

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Shi Wen Bing - Hello Angel