Thursday, April 14, 2005

FYPJ Presentation...

Early in the morning reach sch nia feel so slpy sia... Alreadi start to close my eyes liao man... haha... how can it b... jus wake up couple of hrs ago nia.. so fast wana fall asleep again... Cannot~ Mus wake up~!!! Hee... Today xiao he ma walk pass my lab... no no smile.. Den when she login to msn... She den come n tell mi today she forget to smile... haha.. c-ing cailing at the other lab smile smile at her.. she forget to smile at me.. haha.. hao ke ai oo~ haha...

Hmm... After eating... me start my bo liao-ing... haha... take my camera n take pic pic.. haha.. after tat.. me n xiao he ma start to take pic pic with our cameras... haha... She take me... I take her.. wahaha... Too boring lar.. haha... Went back to lab after everyone has finish eating...

Went back to my lab... not long after... sunny sin came... He gave me a shock sia... He told me I will b having my presentation @ 3pm!! Omg! Im not prepared! Haix.. no slides.. things not fully done.. how man... Wads tis sia... so last min inform one... haix.... So nervous... scare sia... Ask korkor to pray pray for me... Well... finally 3pm... Had my presentation... Show sunny sin n wong sk my work... Hmm... in my heart thinking... will I b able to present smoothly? Will I pass? Hmm... Can c that sunny sin got help mi tok tok lar... Den explained to wong sk wad I haf done... Wad I actuali wan... etc lar... Den They ask me to make some amendments loh... Den aso ask mi to indicate in the report saying wad kinda of difficulties I faced.. Hmm... Last sentence frm wong sk, She asked sunny sin.. wad he expect me to do... Did I complete? HMmm.. wana tks sunny sin wor... Hee... He said I did complete wad he wans.. haha.. Yeeah~ Hopefully after they went out of the lab.. nv say other things bad abt my prj lo... scare scare sia... Haix...

My nitemare is not over yet.. wahahah... Mus wait till finish whole FYPJ den fang xin... hehe~ Hmmm.... But ye hao la... kuai kuai wan... can qing song yi xia.. haha... :P No nid to b in formal wear somemore.. haha.. hao hao oo~ hehehe... Mmmm... But mus finish my amendments liao den faster do the report in the AES... Hmm... Hope our report will able to guo guan... Hmmm... jia you bah~ Left one more week nia liao... mus jia you~ jia you~

Hmmm... korkor will b collecting the plane tix soon le... hehe.... yeeahh~ Can take fei ji~ Hao hao oo~ hehehe... LaLaLa~ Hee.. :P Hmmm... wo de di yi ci oo~ huo le er shi yi nian.. di yi ci zuo fei ji... haix... hen lan hor... haix...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm