Saturday, April 23, 2005

Dyed Hair @ SuperCuts @ FEP

YaWnz~!! Slpy sia... haha... last nite slp late late.. hehe.. today 1o:30am den wake up... HMmm.. hao lei oo~ haha... Now I can realli slp late late wake up late late liao... wahahahaha... shuang oo~ haha.. :P

Well.. today meet xiao he ma n xiao di @ Orchard... Hee.. so sweet of them sia... Pei xiao lao shu go FEP.. hehe... Xiao lao shu went FEP de SuperCuts Salon for a new hair style.. haha... Spent a total of $253... omg~ Haha.. no lar.. lucky I got the bday treat voucher frm singtel man.. So lesser loh... hundred plus lo... hehe... Got discount den I will go... if not I aso dun wan SuperCuts... I think I would rather go Kimage loh.. much more cheaper... hehe... Still rem last time I went Kimage.. I spend less den $100 loh.. Tis time round I spend more den that~ OMG!! xiong sia... haix.. nvm lar... worst come to worst next time no no go there liao loh.. haha.. But, SuperCuts... Hmm.. aso bu cuo lar... hehe... If happen to go again den shall get back the guy who cut for me... hehe... Bu cuo bah~ hehe...

Anyway, jus wana change a new hairstyle loh.. hehe.. Den dye my hair... cut short... hehe... That guy who help mi cut... he help mi style style my hair b4 I go off... hehe... Now I aso can style style liao.. haha... can mei mei le... hahahaha~ But mei mei aso onli hair mei mei lar... Ren zen yang aso bu mei de... haix.... Hope to change to a brand new xiao lao shu~ wahahaha.... Feel like goin to do a new pair of spec leh... but no no $$ liao lar... haha... chan le lar... hahahaha...

Ermmm... duno whether do I look okie with tis new hair cut not leh... hehe... xiao di says at least realli got cut short.. not trim nia.. haha... n xiao he ma say okie... Realli okie mah?? hahaha... Now no jie jie at hm let mi fan... so Im gonna keep on asking xiao he ma n xiao di liao... since the 2 of u acc me go one... n den got c c how I look with the new hair cut le... so mah... haha... =Pp

Well... Realli thanx wor... thanx to xiao di n xiao he ma for their accompany... hehehe.. so paiseh sia... let u 2 waited for me for so long... few hours... bu hao yi si oo~ After tat still acc me go TANGs buy missy's stuff.. hehe... xie xie ni men oo~ hehehe... =)

After buying... we walk walk slowly to HMV... on the way to Hereen, we saw a big crowd infront... we aso go n join in the crowd.... seeing a little boy n a father... with some band instruments... HMm... wads goin on?? OMG~ Tat small little boy is gonna play band~ Steady sia he... He is onli 6 yrs old man... start playing band when he is onlli 2... omg~ Hao ke ai oo he... When he plays... He looks cool... cute sia... veri stylo milo~ Zhang da hou sure veri talented one... After tat he still thanx everyone watching... so cute... bow and thanx everyone.. hehe...

.... den we walk to Hereen.. walk walk ard... search for presents... Hmmm... hard to find sia... haix... In the end we jus make a move to PS... walk to PS to have dinner... Wah seh... fully occupied sia... all so packed man.... In the end we have our dinner at Ajisen... hehe... super damn full man~ Hmmm... actuali aft eating wana go catch a show... but the timing for the show is slightly too late... so we decided not to watch le... next time bah~ hehe..

Ermmm.... missy ah... today help u buy SKII hor... total spend $433 wor.. hehe... after some serious consideration... hahahah... serious sia... Hmm... well.. I simply get ur facial treatment cleanser, Treatment Essence n a Sign Treatment... Den hor.. got some free give leh... hehe... Hmm.. Den hor.. haha.. 1st time sia... 1st time signing sia... wahahaha... :P

One more thingy hor missy... pls lar.. dun help mi matchmake lar... wahahaha... Ni zhen de pa xiao lao shu mei ren yao ar... Hmm.. bu yao luan luan lai wor.. gen wo jiang zhe ge hao.. na ge hao... aiyooo... missy arh... dun worry abt me lar.. mei ren yao jiu mei ren yao lo.. wo hai nian qing.. haha... Its u wor... kuai kuai zhao yi ge bah~ hahaha.... :P LaLaLa~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Sly - Suo Yi