1st time for xiao he ma n xiao di.. hehe~
Today my xiao di's 1st paper... Hmm.. kan cheong liao oo... Stress alreadi.. Sms me n tell mi that he is veri veri veri veri veri veri veri triple triple triple double double stress.... haiz... Bo bian lar.. examz is like tat de... Dun b too stress lar... Wo yi jing ai guo le... Veri fast u will finish all ur examz aso lar... Jia you bah~
Today make a trip to North Canteen for lunch... so sick n tired of South Canteen liao lar... Every time go there eat.. sianz liao lar... As for me.. not Vegetarian food jiu shi Rou cuo mian.. Chi dao sian le... Well.. I dun wana eat too full lar.. if not sure will join them eat jep chai pun... hehehe... LaLaLa~ Hmmm.... eat wad aso sian.. arh.. dun eat lar.. wahahaha... :P
After lunch... think not long after lunch bah... xiao di called her wor.. haha.. so cute... He finally got the courage to call her up.. hehe... While chatting with her.. suddenly saw her outside.. haha.. on the phone chatting... Hmmm.. Den she smile smile at me.. telling mi he called.. Den tok n tok.. omg~ Hao xiang zai tan lian ai shi de... zhen ke ai oo~ Hmm.. den they tok tok... den she go take sweet sweet for him wor.. She's so cute loh.. hehe.. realli cute.. HMmm... veri fast she returned.. Den she told mi wad happen.. haha.. tis 2 realli veri cute sia... interesting... haiz.. duno wad to say le.. hehe.. =) Of coz my xiao di is veri happy lar.. got to meet her up n tok tok leh... 1st time face to face tok..?? Yes rite xiao di... hehe.. Tis is wad u wan... finally get to chat with her face to face ar... hehehe... ^ ^
Hmmm... I tell her tat no need gib him sweet sweet alreadi sweet enough liao... hahaha... :P bleahz~ Rite??? hehehe... lalala~ Kan jian ni men liang ge xiao xiao... wo ye kai xin.. hehe.. lalala... She sure to ask y I so happy mah... haha.. Well.. I aso duno.. hehe... =P
Hmmm... today, xiao he ma send mi a english song... Akon's Mr Lonely.. Veri cute loh... Its quite nice too lar... Keep on playing it again n again in the lab man.. haha... Not bad loh.. Quite nice... Den when kor online in the afternoon... I send him... Hehe.. Den he ask I sing one arh... haha.. korkor aso lame wor.. kekeke~ :P lalala... Zhen ke ai oo~ Now Im sending to Missy n Dino.. hehe.. Dunno how they find it... haha... lalala... =D Jin tian send le hen duo songs chu qu.. haha... send le liang shou Jay de songs... not in album de wor.. hehehe.. Hao hao ting ooo~ Hmmm... He's jus so talented.. omg.. heheheh~ :P
Jus now after xiao he ma took a short nap... She tell me jokes again... haha.. Make mi keep laughing in front of the PC.. omg... Sooner or later ppl sure to bring me to Hougang chalet one... cannot.. cannot..~ haha.. But... got laughters den good mah rite?? Hee.. Duo duo xiao... stay young~ hahahahha.... :P Without her laughters... Life wunt b soo fun bah.. haha.. HMmm... wo jiang dao zhe yang... like wad sia... haha.. But realli loh.. Its fun chatting with her... hehe.. always make mi happy... make me laugh laugh... hehehe... =)
Hmm... Missy jus ask me.. whether which day am I looking forward to... isit my last day of FYPJ 22nd Apr or 29th Apr... Well... for me now of coz Im looking forward to end of FYPJ la.. haha.. cant wait for 22nd Apr to come man... How I wish tml jiu shi 22nd liao... hahaha... :P After my FYPJ den I will look forward to my Bi Ye Lv Xing(Graduation Vacation)... hehe.. So called my graduation vacation bah.. haha.. Actuali is make a trip to Sydney to see my dear missy lar... hehehe... well.. shun bian b my graduation vacation lo... wahahahah.... lalala... Hmmm... dun say liao lar.. the more I say the more excited I am... den the more sianz I will b aso lar... Coz still haben finish my prj... Haix... Dunno lar...
1st 1st hope tat sunny sin will come find me... to c c my prj... On the other hand wo you hope he dun come... scare later he c c my prj le he -.- how come so slow haben finish... haix... duno lar.. Jus pray hard.. hope when he come c c my work.. he is happy with it.. fine with it lo... haix.. Best is faster faster can sponsor me some info... He say he will wana gib me one... Hmmm... Also hope that when come to presentation everything goes smoothly loh..
Hmm.. xi wang pu sa ke yi bao you bao you wo... Xie xie~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Akon - Mr Lonely
Today make a trip to North Canteen for lunch... so sick n tired of South Canteen liao lar... Every time go there eat.. sianz liao lar... As for me.. not Vegetarian food jiu shi Rou cuo mian.. Chi dao sian le... Well.. I dun wana eat too full lar.. if not sure will join them eat jep chai pun... hehehe... LaLaLa~ Hmmm.... eat wad aso sian.. arh.. dun eat lar.. wahahaha... :P
After lunch... think not long after lunch bah... xiao di called her wor.. haha.. so cute... He finally got the courage to call her up.. hehe... While chatting with her.. suddenly saw her outside.. haha.. on the phone chatting... Hmmm.. Den she smile smile at me.. telling mi he called.. Den tok n tok.. omg~ Hao xiang zai tan lian ai shi de... zhen ke ai oo~ Hmm.. den they tok tok... den she go take sweet sweet for him wor.. She's so cute loh.. hehe.. realli cute.. HMmm... veri fast she returned.. Den she told mi wad happen.. haha.. tis 2 realli veri cute sia... interesting... haiz.. duno wad to say le.. hehe.. =) Of coz my xiao di is veri happy lar.. got to meet her up n tok tok leh... 1st time face to face tok..?? Yes rite xiao di... hehe.. Tis is wad u wan... finally get to chat with her face to face ar... hehehe... ^ ^
Hmmm... I tell her tat no need gib him sweet sweet alreadi sweet enough liao... hahaha... :P bleahz~ Rite??? hehehe... lalala~ Kan jian ni men liang ge xiao xiao... wo ye kai xin.. hehe.. lalala... She sure to ask y I so happy mah... haha.. Well.. I aso duno.. hehe... =P
Hmmm... today, xiao he ma send mi a english song... Akon's Mr Lonely.. Veri cute loh... Its quite nice too lar... Keep on playing it again n again in the lab man.. haha... Not bad loh.. Quite nice... Den when kor online in the afternoon... I send him... Hehe.. Den he ask I sing one arh... haha.. korkor aso lame wor.. kekeke~ :P lalala... Zhen ke ai oo~ Now Im sending to Missy n Dino.. hehe.. Dunno how they find it... haha... lalala... =D Jin tian send le hen duo songs chu qu.. haha... send le liang shou Jay de songs... not in album de wor.. hehehe.. Hao hao ting ooo~ Hmmm... He's jus so talented.. omg.. heheheh~ :P
Jus now after xiao he ma took a short nap... She tell me jokes again... haha.. Make mi keep laughing in front of the PC.. omg... Sooner or later ppl sure to bring me to Hougang chalet one... cannot.. cannot..~ haha.. But... got laughters den good mah rite?? Hee.. Duo duo xiao... stay young~ hahahahha.... :P Without her laughters... Life wunt b soo fun bah.. haha.. HMmm... wo jiang dao zhe yang... like wad sia... haha.. But realli loh.. Its fun chatting with her... hehe.. always make mi happy... make me laugh laugh... hehehe... =)
Hmm... Missy jus ask me.. whether which day am I looking forward to... isit my last day of FYPJ 22nd Apr or 29th Apr... Well... for me now of coz Im looking forward to end of FYPJ la.. haha.. cant wait for 22nd Apr to come man... How I wish tml jiu shi 22nd liao... hahaha... :P After my FYPJ den I will look forward to my Bi Ye Lv Xing(Graduation Vacation)... hehe.. So called my graduation vacation bah.. haha.. Actuali is make a trip to Sydney to see my dear missy lar... hehehe... well.. shun bian b my graduation vacation lo... wahahahah.... lalala... Hmmm... dun say liao lar.. the more I say the more excited I am... den the more sianz I will b aso lar... Coz still haben finish my prj... Haix... Dunno lar...
1st 1st hope tat sunny sin will come find me... to c c my prj... On the other hand wo you hope he dun come... scare later he c c my prj le he -.- how come so slow haben finish... haix... duno lar.. Jus pray hard.. hope when he come c c my work.. he is happy with it.. fine with it lo... haix.. Best is faster faster can sponsor me some info... He say he will wana gib me one... Hmmm... Also hope that when come to presentation everything goes smoothly loh..
Hmm.. xi wang pu sa ke yi bao you bao you wo... Xie xie~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Akon - Mr Lonely

<< Home