Thursday, March 24, 2005

Swing Girls~

Swing Swing Swing~ Hohoho... Swing Girls... Its a veri nice show... Veri funny show loh... Worth watching man.. haha... laugh till pengz.. If got vcd I sure 1st one go to buy... hehehe...

Hmm.. Went Cineleisure for Swing Girls... Lucky xiao he ma go n buy tix sia.. If not I think sold out liao... 6 of us went... in the end aso spilt into 2 grps... 3 sitting on the left... 3 sitting at the center... Hmm.. a bit wasted lar.. hehe.. nv get to sit sit together... Too bad Elmo nv go... Damn funny loh.. haha... Elmo.. wasted lar.. should have gone with us... hehe... :P

So qiao.. when we r walking up... we shop at the same time lar.. Den I saw someone familiar... I look at him again n again... More n more familiar... I sms him n ask if he is @ Cineleisure too.. Hmm.. yeah.. thats him.. confirm is him.. haha.. My sec sch god bro.. So long nv get to c him liao... Ever since I graduate?? Hmm.. ard there bah.. haha... He is shopping with his Ger... Hmmm his Ger looks sweet wor... like ang mo type sia... not bad ar bro... hehe... A gd catch... Hmmm... When will I get the chance to find my Guy.. hahaha... Haix.. dreaming again liao... haha... :P

Well.. well.. we went to buy 2 small pizza n a family meal popcorn with 2 drinks... Yummy~ haha.. All empty stomach.. all haven mummum dinner yet... Go inside cinema eat pizza.. eat popcorn... hehe.. But think we r too bz laughing... nv realli eat the popcorn bah.. haha..

Actuali got ask one of my fren go n watch together... But too bad my fren is too tired liao... plus might not b able to make it for the show... 7.35pm show... Hmm.. so too bad loh... nvm lar.. next time loh.. hope that next time can go watch together lar... hehe... Come together with my tis grp of frens... They sure veri welcome u one... Corny ppl... lame.. haha.. including me lar.. hahaha... :P Well.. well.. c how lar.. actuali still got few more movies tot of watching leh... Like 'Son Of The Mask' and 'Miss Congeniality 2'... Hmmm... c how lar.. hehe... If got ppl wana watch tell me wor.. I c I free not.. hehe... =P

Hmmm... @ tis point of time I veri scare sia... So scare tat I cant finish my prj... I see my fren's prj cant work I feel so scare... Ytd Sunny sin came tell mi more abt my prj stuff... Hmm.. duno lar.. gotto research on some more info again liao loh... Den I got 2 weeks to finish it... Can I?? Will I b able to finish it?? Will my markers b happy with my work?? Wad will they think abt my prj?? Haiz... duno lar... duno lar... Fan arh... sianz arh... Feel like giving up man... ArGHh!!! Hmmm... How?? How?? How?? I jus feel so sianz liao lar... Dun feel like doin liao... Everyday like tat go sch.. sit in front of the PC... omg... veri tiring veri sianz arh~ Scare scare sia... ARghh!!!

@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm