Skype?
Saturday... hmm.. there goes my Saturday... Too bo liao le... Let me tell u how I spend my Saturday bah... Well.... well...
Morning wake up.. brush up liao eat bread... drink HL... Eat medicine.. Hmm.. den watch tv... Den watch till duno wad to watch liao... go help mama hang clothes... Den back to tv again... Nothing to watch sia.. so sianz... Nvm.. Go online... Try to sign up for the Skype... Finally manage to sia... last nite realli terrible... try n try cannot... till I veri fedup sia... Well.. Actuali plan to watch VCD aso lar... But c my fren online liao.. so nv.. jus chat with my fren.. hehe.. Den we chat n chat n chat... Till when my fren say got Nan Quan MaMa on Ch 8... I rush out n on the tv... Oooh.. its a MTV concert... Hmmm... I go back into my room while the tv is still on... Den my fren on msn told mi got Jay... haha.. there I go again... rush out of my room to c... haha.. :P Den I decided to move my laptop out... hehe... Asking my fren to hang on while I move my laptop out to the living room... haha... Quickly get connected online again... Continue to chat with my fren while watching tat MTV Concert.. hehe.. :P Hmm... After some times... MTV finish le.. my fren aso goin out liao... haix... leaving me alone on msn again.. so sianz... I aso wana go out mah... haix...
Nvm.. shortly after wo de xiao he ma ye online le.. hehe... chat with her till my laptop batt go flat.. haha.. decided to off it.. Tats all for the 1st half of my day.. haha... Den... Back to watching tv.. haha.. switch here switch there... Up n down... omg... its so boring... Go to kitchen n find some mummum to eat.. hehe.. mouth itchy liao lar.. hehehe... :P Den on MTV to watch... watch watch watch... Hmm... switch n switch again... finally got show... Take some cuttlefish to chew.. hehe.. :P
Hmm.. finally mama came back... After my dinner onli.. receive a sms frm Missy... She told mi she managed to sign up for the Skype... Finally man.. haha... I quickly eat my medicine n go online find her.. hehe... Den we chat on Skype for abt 2 hours plus sia... Me, Mama & Missy... hehe.. Den I keep on asking her to buy me a HP.. haha.. well.. got reason de wor.. hehe.. Den Missy told us that she went Blue Mountain today... N its fun... Its a veri nice place... Its a Mus go place.. hehe.. She shows me some of the pics she took... Hmmm.. realli veri nice wor... Well.. too bad when we go over we cant go Blue Mountain walk walk... Mmm... nvm lar.. Now I aso wish tat I can faster go over sia... Cant wait liao lar... hahaha... Missy say till so nice.. I cant wait any longer.. wahahaha.... Faster finish my FYPJ bah... Sheng arh... come n help mi out 1st...
How I wish prj finish liao... haix... Y.. Y got so many things to do... I dun feel like doin le... Realli veri veri sianz... sianz of doin prj liao lar... haiz... how mah~? Well... wana thanx Taoren.. Thanx for helping me think of the story ytd nite... Well.. with the start of the story now.. I aso duno how am I gonna continue sia... Anyway realli thanx lar.. thanx for ur help...
Hmmm... listening to Tong Hua now... Omg.. so nice sia... the MTV so touching... The song is sooo nice... mmmm.... ^ ^
Many ppl ask wad am I going to do after graduate... Well.. I got no idea... I duno lehz... Still thinking should I go NIE not... or should I go continue study... or.... haiz... I realli duno lar.. Last time I realli like teaching one loh... But now I know more abt teaching's life... so Im still re-considering loh... Gotto see how lar.. If not den shall go n find job 1st loh.. work for couple of years if possible.. den slowly c wad I wan loh.. whether to take up course to study or wad lar... Aiyah.. duno lar.. now like got so many things in my mind.. cant think lar... haix... prj alreadi make me headache liao... Faster whack finish prj 1st den say lar...
K lar.. shall go dreamland now liao lar... tired alreadi... Go dreamland find my prince charming liao lar... Hope to have a sweet n wonderful dreamz... hehehe... =P YaWnz~! Slping time~ My dear prince charming... here I come... wahahahaha.... siao liao lar me... lolx...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm Guang Liang - Tong Hua
Morning wake up.. brush up liao eat bread... drink HL... Eat medicine.. Hmm.. den watch tv... Den watch till duno wad to watch liao... go help mama hang clothes... Den back to tv again... Nothing to watch sia.. so sianz... Nvm.. Go online... Try to sign up for the Skype... Finally manage to sia... last nite realli terrible... try n try cannot... till I veri fedup sia... Well.. Actuali plan to watch VCD aso lar... But c my fren online liao.. so nv.. jus chat with my fren.. hehe.. Den we chat n chat n chat... Till when my fren say got Nan Quan MaMa on Ch 8... I rush out n on the tv... Oooh.. its a MTV concert... Hmmm... I go back into my room while the tv is still on... Den my fren on msn told mi got Jay... haha.. there I go again... rush out of my room to c... haha.. :P Den I decided to move my laptop out... hehe... Asking my fren to hang on while I move my laptop out to the living room... haha... Quickly get connected online again... Continue to chat with my fren while watching tat MTV Concert.. hehe.. :P Hmm... After some times... MTV finish le.. my fren aso goin out liao... haix... leaving me alone on msn again.. so sianz... I aso wana go out mah... haix...
Nvm.. shortly after wo de xiao he ma ye online le.. hehe... chat with her till my laptop batt go flat.. haha.. decided to off it.. Tats all for the 1st half of my day.. haha... Den... Back to watching tv.. haha.. switch here switch there... Up n down... omg... its so boring... Go to kitchen n find some mummum to eat.. hehe.. mouth itchy liao lar.. hehehe... :P Den on MTV to watch... watch watch watch... Hmm... switch n switch again... finally got show... Take some cuttlefish to chew.. hehe.. :P
Hmm.. finally mama came back... After my dinner onli.. receive a sms frm Missy... She told mi she managed to sign up for the Skype... Finally man.. haha... I quickly eat my medicine n go online find her.. hehe... Den we chat on Skype for abt 2 hours plus sia... Me, Mama & Missy... hehe.. Den I keep on asking her to buy me a HP.. haha.. well.. got reason de wor.. hehe.. Den Missy told us that she went Blue Mountain today... N its fun... Its a veri nice place... Its a Mus go place.. hehe.. She shows me some of the pics she took... Hmmm.. realli veri nice wor... Well.. too bad when we go over we cant go Blue Mountain walk walk... Mmm... nvm lar.. Now I aso wish tat I can faster go over sia... Cant wait liao lar... hahaha... Missy say till so nice.. I cant wait any longer.. wahahaha.... Faster finish my FYPJ bah... Sheng arh... come n help mi out 1st...
How I wish prj finish liao... haix... Y.. Y got so many things to do... I dun feel like doin le... Realli veri veri sianz... sianz of doin prj liao lar... haiz... how mah~? Well... wana thanx Taoren.. Thanx for helping me think of the story ytd nite... Well.. with the start of the story now.. I aso duno how am I gonna continue sia... Anyway realli thanx lar.. thanx for ur help...
Hmmm... listening to Tong Hua now... Omg.. so nice sia... the MTV so touching... The song is sooo nice... mmmm.... ^ ^
Many ppl ask wad am I going to do after graduate... Well.. I got no idea... I duno lehz... Still thinking should I go NIE not... or should I go continue study... or.... haiz... I realli duno lar.. Last time I realli like teaching one loh... But now I know more abt teaching's life... so Im still re-considering loh... Gotto see how lar.. If not den shall go n find job 1st loh.. work for couple of years if possible.. den slowly c wad I wan loh.. whether to take up course to study or wad lar... Aiyah.. duno lar.. now like got so many things in my mind.. cant think lar... haix... prj alreadi make me headache liao... Faster whack finish prj 1st den say lar...
K lar.. shall go dreamland now liao lar... tired alreadi... Go dreamland find my prince charming liao lar... Hope to have a sweet n wonderful dreamz... hehehe... =P YaWnz~! Slping time~ My dear prince charming... here I come... wahahahaha.... siao liao lar me... lolx...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm Guang Liang - Tong Hua

<< Home