Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sick again~ Bu shu zi ke??

Took 1 day MC again... omg.. Ytd nv go school... Went to c doc again on Monday after school... Sick sick sick... how long more den I will recover mah... so sianz man... *Cough~ Cough~* Already 1 week liao... Sick still dun wana recover... haix.. dun like tat liao lar... enough liao... Enough of all tis sickness le... Gotto take so many medicine.. Take till I scare man... haix...

Hmmm... Well... ytd some thing interesting happen man... Got 'bu shu zi ke'.. haha... :P Well... While watching tv in the early afternoon... Suddenly saw something white moving below the living room table... Wads that? Well.. its a white bird... a white pigeon I think... ITs so cute... IT does not scare of us... IT walks slowly along the sofa... walk behind sofa... slowly... slowly... Den IT jus simply stops at the edge of the sofa... stop down there... rest... close ITs eyes n slp sia... omg.. so cute... I still go n take a few pics of IT man.. hehe... IT has a ring on one of ITs leg and the other tied with a rafia string.. so poor thing.. Hmm... Den we close window, mama try to catch IT n try to help IT cut away the rafia string... Wo hai touch touch ta yi xia wor.. hehe... Hmm.. Duno who so bad go n tie a rafia string on ITs leg...

Well.. after tat, mama feed IT with some rice in the kitchen... IT eats.. hee.. Den I ask mama can keep it not... Den I take a big box to let mama put IT inside.. give some more rice... n kor give IT some water to drink.. After tat we went out for awhile... By the time we came back, IT is outside.. Standing on top of the box... cute sia... For veri long IT stand there... Den slowly IT moves along the top edge... Den stop... Me n Kor keep on looking at IT... Observe IT.. hehe.. Den some times later, IT fly on top of the L-Shape stove area... Den fly into the toilet... Toilet got no exit.. so U can hear IT keep search for way out inside the toilet... Den IT finally fly out.. IT stops on the window there... IT stops there for veri long sia... IT keeps on looking into the house... Walk along the window... walk walk walk... den keep turning, facing in.. looking into the house... Den after some times... IT finally decided to leave... IT flies down... IT went downstair n stay with some other black pigeons.... Hmm... n there ends my story.... ....

At the point of time when I saw IT in the living room... in my heart Im thinking... Izit HIM?? Izit HIM who came back? Or am I thinking too much liao... Hmmm... duno lar... Jus tot its HIM... coming back to have a look... have a look at the new house... HMmm... duno lar... duno...

*Hope everything goes fine... nothing bad will happen...*
*May my April Trip b a Successful one.. =)*

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Guang Liang - Tong Hua