Shoppin @ causeway..
Wahahahahaha... buay tahan.... buay tahan.... hahahahaha... my cute missy... hahaha... cant stop myself frm laughing sia... hahaha... Laugh till pengz.. till stomach pain pain sia... till xiao lao shu cry... hahaha... buay tahan... even mama aso keep laughing liao lar... hahahaha...
Copy n paste my testimonial for xiao he ma to let missy read read... c if she knows wad Im writing... haha... When she starts onli... omg.. hahaha... buay tahan liao... start to laugh le.. haha... The more missy reads the more I laugh.. the more pain my stomach is... the more tears I drop... wahahaha... cannot stand her sia.... so funny... buay tahan... realli mus hear her read den u will know how funny izit.. haha... =X
Pengz.. hahahahaha.... Now mi laugh till keep on coughing again liao... haha... :P chan le.. Later mama scold.. hehe... :P
Hmm... today time pass veri fast... mayb bcoz got missy acc me tok tok bah... duno leh... morning aso veri fast... afternoon aso... Good good.... :P Den afternoon missy, kor n I start to tok craps.. haha... disturb here disturb there... hehehe... :P LaLaLa~
Ooh... wah ytd afternoon rain like cats n dogs sia... so damn heavy... Me wana go causeway point meet mama n relatives aso difficult... Kor ask me dun go lar.. later bcome 'luo tang ji'.. haha.. well.. in the end I aso got to n meet them lar.. ask kor along he dun wan... he find it too far.. lazy to travel.. haha.. So I go myself loh... Hmm.. train passby Clementi... I got the urge to alight sia... feel like goin back n have a look.. although I know got nth to look lar... but.... well... jus miss that place... Mmmm.... ^ ^
Upon reaching causeway point, I go straight to get my belt frm GIO 1st.. hehe... Den when relatives arrive den we go up find cousin... Go n shop shop c got any nice digital camera not... cousin wana buy... Hmm... finally find out tat she likes... Nauti mi.. I quickly sms my fren who is working @ Sim Lim.. selling digital camera aso... ask him how much is tat particular model... OMG~ Its cheaper by $11 man... haiz.. y mah.. y like tat... haix.. nvm lar.. bo bianz.. who ask us to b relatives... go n find relatives to buy sure to get for a cheaper pricing mah... but... haiz.. duno lar.. I jus abit bu fu.. Nvm.. wadever is over is alreadi over... Hmmm... Following tat, we went into Seoul Garden... haha.. me coughing still haben recover... here I go makan seoul garden... haha.. yi du gong du again sia... hahaha... Well.. 1st time goin with Nenek sia... My aunt's whole family including Nenek... All together 8 of us... OMG.. veri full man... full till I nv go take dessert... hmm.. Feel like goin out with a grp of frens for Seoul Garden somedays man... hehe... Still remember that time.. there is once... I think abt 10 of us ar.. Went Bugis's Seoul Garden... Yummy... Its so fun goin out in a grp... hehehe...
After makan.. we go different way... Me n mama stay in causeway point shop awhile.. hehe.. Coz me c got nice nice baju... hehe... :P Went inside eBase.. Hmm.. nice clothes sia... in the end get 2 baju frm there... Tot will spend abt $60+ but no wor... onli ard $44+ nia... hehe... coz got some discount... hehehe.. goody.. hehe.. :P Hmm... so long nv go out shopping liao man... Tis weekend mus go out le... Shun bian help missy search for nice nice present for her fren's wedding... hmm... too bad I got Bday party to attend lar.. If not mayb I will make myself free to attend her wedding dinner.... so paiseh wor... Shall meet ya up some day...
Hmm... actuali Im still thinking of whether to go fren's 21st bday party not... Duno lar.. Feel so sad tat I cant celebrate loh... I no no blame anyone for tat... but jus abit disappointed loh... haiz.. wadever is planned gotto b cancelled... haix.. so sad... I realli wish I can b like all my other frens who are aso celebrating their 21st bday tis yr... Hmm.. I know tat no nid to b disappoint or sad or wadever... Its jus a celebration wad... Any year aso can celebrate... But... aiyah duno lar.. For guys I know they will not realli go n celebrate one... mostly gers will nia lar.. tis is wad I find out lar... But... aiyah... ok lar.. dun wana tok abt tis liao lar.... Hmm... tis year cannot.. next year loh... sui bian lar... Its the same one lar... =
Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO GLEN GLEN~ HOPE U HAVE AN NJOYABLE DAY YTD~... TAKE CARE!! KEEP IN TOUCH~!! v ^ ^ v
@Tis point of time, Im chatting on msn with Xiao he ma n Dinosaur...
Copy n paste my testimonial for xiao he ma to let missy read read... c if she knows wad Im writing... haha... When she starts onli... omg.. hahaha... buay tahan liao... start to laugh le.. haha... The more missy reads the more I laugh.. the more pain my stomach is... the more tears I drop... wahahaha... cannot stand her sia.... so funny... buay tahan... realli mus hear her read den u will know how funny izit.. haha... =X
Pengz.. hahahahaha.... Now mi laugh till keep on coughing again liao... haha... :P chan le.. Later mama scold.. hehe... :P
Hmm... today time pass veri fast... mayb bcoz got missy acc me tok tok bah... duno leh... morning aso veri fast... afternoon aso... Good good.... :P Den afternoon missy, kor n I start to tok craps.. haha... disturb here disturb there... hehehe... :P LaLaLa~
Ooh... wah ytd afternoon rain like cats n dogs sia... so damn heavy... Me wana go causeway point meet mama n relatives aso difficult... Kor ask me dun go lar.. later bcome 'luo tang ji'.. haha.. well.. in the end I aso got to n meet them lar.. ask kor along he dun wan... he find it too far.. lazy to travel.. haha.. So I go myself loh... Hmm.. train passby Clementi... I got the urge to alight sia... feel like goin back n have a look.. although I know got nth to look lar... but.... well... jus miss that place... Mmmm.... ^ ^
Upon reaching causeway point, I go straight to get my belt frm GIO 1st.. hehe... Den when relatives arrive den we go up find cousin... Go n shop shop c got any nice digital camera not... cousin wana buy... Hmm... finally find out tat she likes... Nauti mi.. I quickly sms my fren who is working @ Sim Lim.. selling digital camera aso... ask him how much is tat particular model... OMG~ Its cheaper by $11 man... haiz.. y mah.. y like tat... haix.. nvm lar.. bo bianz.. who ask us to b relatives... go n find relatives to buy sure to get for a cheaper pricing mah... but... haiz.. duno lar.. I jus abit bu fu.. Nvm.. wadever is over is alreadi over... Hmmm... Following tat, we went into Seoul Garden... haha.. me coughing still haben recover... here I go makan seoul garden... haha.. yi du gong du again sia... hahaha... Well.. 1st time goin with Nenek sia... My aunt's whole family including Nenek... All together 8 of us... OMG.. veri full man... full till I nv go take dessert... hmm.. Feel like goin out with a grp of frens for Seoul Garden somedays man... hehe... Still remember that time.. there is once... I think abt 10 of us ar.. Went Bugis's Seoul Garden... Yummy... Its so fun goin out in a grp... hehehe...
After makan.. we go different way... Me n mama stay in causeway point shop awhile.. hehe.. Coz me c got nice nice baju... hehe... :P Went inside eBase.. Hmm.. nice clothes sia... in the end get 2 baju frm there... Tot will spend abt $60+ but no wor... onli ard $44+ nia... hehe... coz got some discount... hehehe.. goody.. hehe.. :P Hmm... so long nv go out shopping liao man... Tis weekend mus go out le... Shun bian help missy search for nice nice present for her fren's wedding... hmm... too bad I got Bday party to attend lar.. If not mayb I will make myself free to attend her wedding dinner.... so paiseh wor... Shall meet ya up some day...
Hmm... actuali Im still thinking of whether to go fren's 21st bday party not... Duno lar.. Feel so sad tat I cant celebrate loh... I no no blame anyone for tat... but jus abit disappointed loh... haiz.. wadever is planned gotto b cancelled... haix.. so sad... I realli wish I can b like all my other frens who are aso celebrating their 21st bday tis yr... Hmm.. I know tat no nid to b disappoint or sad or wadever... Its jus a celebration wad... Any year aso can celebrate... But... aiyah duno lar.. For guys I know they will not realli go n celebrate one... mostly gers will nia lar.. tis is wad I find out lar... But... aiyah... ok lar.. dun wana tok abt tis liao lar.... Hmm... tis year cannot.. next year loh... sui bian lar... Its the same one lar... =
Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO GLEN GLEN~ HOPE U HAVE AN NJOYABLE DAY YTD~... TAKE CARE!! KEEP IN TOUCH~!! v ^ ^ v
@Tis point of time, Im chatting on msn with Xiao he ma n Dinosaur...

<< Home