Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Long wkends.. 2 day mc

Wah.. wad a long weekend I have... Saturday... Sunday... Monday... Tuesday... OMG~ Finally tml goin back to school alreadi man... Been slping thruout for the passed 2 days... how can mah.. Hmmm... ... 2 days MC... haix.. sad sad..

Sunday nite was feeling uncomfortable.. Seems like my stomach is bloated.. veri zhang4.. And its a bit painful... haix.. Mama ask me to take a gastric pill... to let my 'wind' out.. so tat I wunt feel so bloated.. But still no use leh... after awhile still the same... worst still.. I feel more uncomfortable.. Feel like vomiting... I tried.. but no.. nv.. OMG~ Cannot tahan man... Wad have I eaten? Wah happen mah? Y like tat? Haix... Sometimes later... Finally vomited.. Still feel veri uncomfortable... Gastric veri pain... Cannot tahan.. Keep on holding on to my pillow.. covering my stomach... wana lie down n rest aso cannot.. sit aso cannot... haix...

When tried to lie down n slp onli.. suddenly wana go toilet... feel like vomiting again... alwayz got that kinda feelings... so sick man... For that nite I could hardly slp... keep on getting up n go to the toilet... so tiring man... tried to slp for awhile aso cannot... stomach is so painful... even when I lie on the bed... Im jus like a ball... curl up.. haix... I have alreadi throw out all... wadever I have eaten... nothing inside my stomach liao lar... :(

Finally Monday morning... I dun even have the strength to sms my fren telling them Im not goin sch... whole body is so weak... Den 8++ am, my aunt bring me to c doc.. I feel so weak to walk down to see doc man... realli got no energy liao... Lucky there isnt much people at the clinic man.. I feel so weak to continue waiting... Spent $23 for seeing doctor... After seeing the doc, on my way back hm.. omg.. tat feeling is back again... feel like vomiting again man.. cannot stand it.. Once I reach hm, I rush into the toilet again... haix... Y??... Y like tat... So terrible man... Drink something den had my medicine... omg~ Jus few sec after my medicine... I went to toilet to throw out everything again man... BTH~ Feel so weak again... After tat I went to bed to rest.. I keep on getting up to throw out... so shit man... When will I recover... haix..

Afternoon wake up and have some porridge.. took medicine... sometimes later.. haix.. again the same old thing... In the end, Mama asked kor to bring me down to c the doc again.. tell him wad happen.. and ask him y I still keep on vomiting after consuming the medicine.. The nurses at the clinic regconise me and ask y am I there again... Upon telling her... I went in again... Doc check again and gave me an injection... OMG~ Im scare of injection one lo... My 1st time man... 1st time go c doc need an injection.. omg.. painful sia... haix... Even kor aso dun dare to c... haix... :( *pain pain~ After the injection, I was told to sit outside for awhile b4 leaving.. make sure Im stable... omg.. straight after the injection... I feel so slpy again man.. haix... Tried to walk back hm slowing... on the way.. again the same feeling came... Reach hm onli.. went to bed again... Again keep on getting up... keep on throwing... haix.. bad..

At nite, try to eat abit.. although I got no appetite.. After the injection I can say I really feel better abit lo... no more throwing liao... stomach aso better abit alreadi... But I still can feel the part where I had the injection wor... aiyo... Scary~ 1st time.. haix...

After taking the medicine.. I realli can slp well... The medicine cause me to slp... Thruout the whole day... I keep on slping.. like a pig.. Den.. today.. nv go sch again.. Feel too weak liao... Still can feel abit of pain for the injection man... :( Hmmm... Went to the doc again.. get MC from him.. Feel so tired... After medicine again slp... thruout the day... slp eat slp... haix... cannot tahan man... Tml cannot take medicine liao lar.. if not I will sure to fall asleep in the lab one... cannot.. cannot.. Till now.. at tis point of time, I still feel abit weak man.. But better liao lar.. abit to eat abit more liao.. and aso no more vomiting..

Reali cant believe it man... 1st time go c doc need to have an injection.. living on earth for abt 21 yrs.. 1st time like tat.. haix.. In my poly life I think aso is the 1st time on MC... so far nv b4... C how healthy am I b4? hahaha... =P Jus kiddin lar...~ Me tis xiao lao shu is bcoming like an oink oink liao lar... hahaha.. keep on slping thruout for the pass 2 days.. omg... piggy~ hahaha... oink oink~ ( '(oo)' ) Now wad I feel like doin is... hahahaha... feel like weighing myself.. c how heavy I am now.. hehe.. coz sick mah.. tends to b lighter.. haha.. wana c how heavy.. hehe.. but.. too bad.. now hse got no weighing machine... cant weigh weigh... =
Anyway... thanx aunt~ thanx for bringing me to c doctor.. hehe.. Thanx mama n kor for looking after me for the passed 2 days... Thanx to all my relatives for all ur concern... :) Im better liao... =) Thanx frens for ur care n concern.. U know who u r lar.. :)

@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm