Good Friday!
Today Good Friday.. Stay at home for the whole day... so sianz... so humid.. lazy to go out... But tml... Hmmm.. feel like goin out lehz.. hehe.. but duno who will wana go... mmm... shall c how later bah...
Jus now Missy sms me... Hmmm... Finally she manage to re-download the msn... hehe... finally sia.. waited for so long liao hor... hmm... jus now tried webcam with her... n audio... Its a bit laggy lar.. esp the audio... she cant reali hear us.. she onli can hear piece by piece... not full... hmm... nvm.. shall go n get a mic jus for u.. hehe.. shall try using mic c how... Tis webcam mayb too far frm me.. so cant realli hear properly bah... nvm..
Anyway.. hear tat Skype is better in audio arh... duno lar.. was asked to download.. haix.. missy lo.. haha... Actuali no nid hor.. got icq aso mah... hmm... shall let her know tml.. hehe.. :P Hmm.. den me n mama can chat with missy thru icq loh.. hehe... tats better rite.. think icq wunt b so bad lar.. last time got tried b4...
Hmm.. jus now my fren askin me some qns... will I wan go watch nite show... nite movie... or am I allow... like 11pm show.. something like tat lar... Hmm... Think currently I still dun haf that tot of watching late show bah... Coz I wana slp.. haha.. if not next day will bcome panda lao shu liao.... hahaha... And somemore I seldom go out so late de... other den goin countdown with frens or out with Missy lar... Dunno leh... Mayb used to it le.. so nv go out late lo... hmmm... dun wana let mama worry aso mah.. rite? :P Well.. now I aso duno mama will allow me to go out late anot... haha.. Mayb she allow mi to now but I duno... or mayb she dun allow now... I aso duno... Or mayb next time she will den allow leh.. haha.. Well.. Mayb next time bah.. haha... I duno lar... hehe... Who knows next time when I manage to find my Boy liao den she will allow leh... hahaha... jkjk...
Den my fren ask, wad if got ppl escort me back hm leh?? Hmmm... tis one mah.. haha.. I told him I duno wor.. haha.. wana know ask my mama loh.. c wad she say.. hehe.. :P Well.. got ppl send me back of coz better lar.. haha.. she sure less worry lar.. hehe.. :P
Well... duno leh.. hehe.. So far last time onli go out late coz go countdown with frens.. Got lar.. got once.. my fren bday... den go meet late mah.. we got class I think... Den we go lau pa sat makan... den go Fulleton there walk walk take pics.. den tat nite went hm late loh... Other den tat is out with Missy till late late loh... haha.. still rem once.. so stupig.. haha.. when we abt to reach hm.. walking back.. its goin to b 12 midnite liao.. den we wana c the Baby-G watch change the date.. think tat day is New Year Eve ar... so coming to a New Year mah.. so we 2 run to a lamp... we stand down there n wait for the date to change... haha.. so stupig ar... haha.. xiang qi lai jiu hao xiao.. hahaha... =P Like 2 siao kia... haha.. :X
Hao lar... now back to my complains again lar... realli veri veri veri sianz... Realli feel like giving up liao lar... Dunno lar... so sianz n tired of it liao le... Cant think of any story... haix... wad storybased mah... How to create one storybased on spyware?? Im not story writer loh.. I duno how to write story... haix... sianz arh... How?? How?? How?? HAix!! So scare that wad I gib him in the end he say wrong.. wah.. den tats it loh.. sure buang liao loh if like tat... Not onli him ar... still got wong leh... haix.. she aso veri strict one wor... Haix.. realli duno lar... Sheng arh... jiu jiu wo bah... Quan kao ni le... bang bang mang bah~ =( Wana cry liao lar... so fan arh~ Shall c how lar.. haix... walk one step c one step loh... zou yi bu kan yi bu lo... haiz...
Few ppl tell mi that its okie one... they know u got do... got c ur progress... sure can make it one... even though if u nv finish ur work... or did something wrong somewhere.. like provide abit of wrong info... Its ok.. they will amend it b4 they use it for real teaching... Well... But Im jus scare leh... Haix.. so wad if he got c my progress? He aso can fail me... somemore onli one know abt my progress.. the other duno... so she aso can make mi fail or wad... haix... I duno lar.. feel so confused..
Realli make me more feel like goin out san san xin le... haiz... Bu dong lar.. Bu dong lar.. hao fan oo~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm
Jus now Missy sms me... Hmmm... Finally she manage to re-download the msn... hehe... finally sia.. waited for so long liao hor... hmm... jus now tried webcam with her... n audio... Its a bit laggy lar.. esp the audio... she cant reali hear us.. she onli can hear piece by piece... not full... hmm... nvm.. shall go n get a mic jus for u.. hehe.. shall try using mic c how... Tis webcam mayb too far frm me.. so cant realli hear properly bah... nvm..
Anyway.. hear tat Skype is better in audio arh... duno lar.. was asked to download.. haix.. missy lo.. haha... Actuali no nid hor.. got icq aso mah... hmm... shall let her know tml.. hehe.. :P Hmm.. den me n mama can chat with missy thru icq loh.. hehe... tats better rite.. think icq wunt b so bad lar.. last time got tried b4...
Hmm.. jus now my fren askin me some qns... will I wan go watch nite show... nite movie... or am I allow... like 11pm show.. something like tat lar... Hmm... Think currently I still dun haf that tot of watching late show bah... Coz I wana slp.. haha.. if not next day will bcome panda lao shu liao.... hahaha... And somemore I seldom go out so late de... other den goin countdown with frens or out with Missy lar... Dunno leh... Mayb used to it le.. so nv go out late lo... hmmm... dun wana let mama worry aso mah.. rite? :P Well.. now I aso duno mama will allow me to go out late anot... haha.. Mayb she allow mi to now but I duno... or mayb she dun allow now... I aso duno... Or mayb next time she will den allow leh.. haha.. Well.. Mayb next time bah.. haha... I duno lar... hehe... Who knows next time when I manage to find my Boy liao den she will allow leh... hahaha... jkjk...
Den my fren ask, wad if got ppl escort me back hm leh?? Hmmm... tis one mah.. haha.. I told him I duno wor.. haha.. wana know ask my mama loh.. c wad she say.. hehe.. :P Well.. got ppl send me back of coz better lar.. haha.. she sure less worry lar.. hehe.. :P
Well... duno leh.. hehe.. So far last time onli go out late coz go countdown with frens.. Got lar.. got once.. my fren bday... den go meet late mah.. we got class I think... Den we go lau pa sat makan... den go Fulleton there walk walk take pics.. den tat nite went hm late loh... Other den tat is out with Missy till late late loh... haha.. still rem once.. so stupig.. haha.. when we abt to reach hm.. walking back.. its goin to b 12 midnite liao.. den we wana c the Baby-G watch change the date.. think tat day is New Year Eve ar... so coming to a New Year mah.. so we 2 run to a lamp... we stand down there n wait for the date to change... haha.. so stupig ar... haha.. xiang qi lai jiu hao xiao.. hahaha... =P Like 2 siao kia... haha.. :X
Hao lar... now back to my complains again lar... realli veri veri veri sianz... Realli feel like giving up liao lar... Dunno lar... so sianz n tired of it liao le... Cant think of any story... haix... wad storybased mah... How to create one storybased on spyware?? Im not story writer loh.. I duno how to write story... haix... sianz arh... How?? How?? How?? HAix!! So scare that wad I gib him in the end he say wrong.. wah.. den tats it loh.. sure buang liao loh if like tat... Not onli him ar... still got wong leh... haix.. she aso veri strict one wor... Haix.. realli duno lar... Sheng arh... jiu jiu wo bah... Quan kao ni le... bang bang mang bah~ =( Wana cry liao lar... so fan arh~ Shall c how lar.. haix... walk one step c one step loh... zou yi bu kan yi bu lo... haiz...
Few ppl tell mi that its okie one... they know u got do... got c ur progress... sure can make it one... even though if u nv finish ur work... or did something wrong somewhere.. like provide abit of wrong info... Its ok.. they will amend it b4 they use it for real teaching... Well... But Im jus scare leh... Haix.. so wad if he got c my progress? He aso can fail me... somemore onli one know abt my progress.. the other duno... so she aso can make mi fail or wad... haix... I duno lar.. feel so confused..
Realli make me more feel like goin out san san xin le... haiz... Bu dong lar.. Bu dong lar.. hao fan oo~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm

<< Home