Disney on Ice
Nice man~ Woowhoo~ hao hao kan oo~ so elegant sia... Wonderful~ Nice movements... Thumbs up for them man... Worth it lar.. :) How I wish I aso know how to skate...
Hmmm... .... ...
Today went Expo to watch Disney On Ice... In the end onli 2 of us went to watch it.. haix... Onli xiao he ma & I went... The rest of them suddenly say cannot make it.. dun wana go... so sad... Tot the more the merrier... but who knows... haix... nvm lar.. Anyway we did njoy ourselves too... Its realli veri nice... :) Manage to took pics inside loh... take until my camera batt went flat.. haha.. so ke lian... :P Hmmm... After Disney On Ice, we went into the Adidas Sales in Hall 5 I think.. hehe.. old liao.. cant rem le.. haha.. :P Wow... lotsa ppl sia... Tml is the last day of sales liao... Hmmm... think so will make a trip down tml again to c got wad to grab.. haha.. :P shall c how... hehe..
After that we make our way to Bugis... Actuali wana mit my fren at Far East.... But my fren leaving soon.. making a trip down to Holland V... So mah.. I acc xiao he ma go buy her things loh... Den I aso shun bian buy buy.. hehe.. Hmm... so long nv go shopping liao... Nv been to Bugis.. wah.. quite alot of changes liao arh... Hmmm.. like mountain tortoise like tat.. haha.. :X After buying things, we went to take neoprints.. hehe.. spend awhile at the neoprint machine.. designing our pics.. haha.. After tat so qiao when we walk out... we saw Parlin n Tian bao... They r goin to take neoprints too.. hehe... Lao gong Lao po yi qi take.. aiyooo.. so sweet.. hehe.. :P I aso wan mah.. hahaha... jus kiddin~ We dun wana b lightbulb so we make a move 1st... Went to Sakae to buy some sushi hm for my dear mama... Hmm.. discover that today like alot of ppl sia... alot of ppl queueing for Sakae wor... Well.. Sakae is the Best wad.. hehe.. :P *Help to advertise sia.. haha.. no commission one.. haha..*
Oh ya... Wana thanx Elmo~ Thanx for accompany me to go Bishan sistics buy tix ytd man... xie xie ni wor... so paiseh nv acc u go makan... paiseh wor.. next time treat u lar.. hehe... =P
Hmmm... Next time got Jay Chou concert I aso know who to find liao.. haha... wo de xiao he ma~ hehehe... We shall go watch together again man.. hehe... Yeah! LaLaLa~!! Hmm... so today is my 1st time.. haha... 1st time watching with fren... n is onli 1 fren... haha.. Used to b goin with missy de.. or even with mama... and aso used to b sponsor by missy de.. hor missy... hehehe... hmm.. den tis time round is I pay myself de wor...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm
Hmmm... .... ...
Today went Expo to watch Disney On Ice... In the end onli 2 of us went to watch it.. haix... Onli xiao he ma & I went... The rest of them suddenly say cannot make it.. dun wana go... so sad... Tot the more the merrier... but who knows... haix... nvm lar.. Anyway we did njoy ourselves too... Its realli veri nice... :) Manage to took pics inside loh... take until my camera batt went flat.. haha.. so ke lian... :P Hmmm... After Disney On Ice, we went into the Adidas Sales in Hall 5 I think.. hehe.. old liao.. cant rem le.. haha.. :P Wow... lotsa ppl sia... Tml is the last day of sales liao... Hmmm... think so will make a trip down tml again to c got wad to grab.. haha.. :P shall c how... hehe..
After that we make our way to Bugis... Actuali wana mit my fren at Far East.... But my fren leaving soon.. making a trip down to Holland V... So mah.. I acc xiao he ma go buy her things loh... Den I aso shun bian buy buy.. hehe.. Hmm... so long nv go shopping liao... Nv been to Bugis.. wah.. quite alot of changes liao arh... Hmmm.. like mountain tortoise like tat.. haha.. :X After buying things, we went to take neoprints.. hehe.. spend awhile at the neoprint machine.. designing our pics.. haha.. After tat so qiao when we walk out... we saw Parlin n Tian bao... They r goin to take neoprints too.. hehe... Lao gong Lao po yi qi take.. aiyooo.. so sweet.. hehe.. :P I aso wan mah.. hahaha... jus kiddin~ We dun wana b lightbulb so we make a move 1st... Went to Sakae to buy some sushi hm for my dear mama... Hmm.. discover that today like alot of ppl sia... alot of ppl queueing for Sakae wor... Well.. Sakae is the Best wad.. hehe.. :P *Help to advertise sia.. haha.. no commission one.. haha..*
Oh ya... Wana thanx Elmo~ Thanx for accompany me to go Bishan sistics buy tix ytd man... xie xie ni wor... so paiseh nv acc u go makan... paiseh wor.. next time treat u lar.. hehe... =P
Hmmm... Next time got Jay Chou concert I aso know who to find liao.. haha... wo de xiao he ma~ hehehe... We shall go watch together again man.. hehe... Yeah! LaLaLa~!! Hmm... so today is my 1st time.. haha... 1st time watching with fren... n is onli 1 fren... haha.. Used to b goin with missy de.. or even with mama... and aso used to b sponsor by missy de.. hor missy... hehehe... hmm.. den tis time round is I pay myself de wor...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm

<< Home