Another wk... slacking again..
HAPPY 21st 'BIRD' DAY TO SEAN korkor~ hehehe... Zhang da le wor.. haha.. 21st liao.. so wads ur 'bird' day wish?? Hmmm... Stay happy alwayz wor... Hope u have a wonderful day... =)
Well.. well... Today again nv do anything... sianz man... ytd slacking at hm... doin nth.. today aso... OMG~ How mah... How am I gonna survive?? Gotto continue with my prj.. Cannot slack again... Haiz... there will b more changes to make in my prj... Monday when sunny come... omg.. sure to have more echanges to make... Haix... sianz... 7 more weeks to go... Tahan~ 7 weeks veri fast over de... jia you bah xiao lao shu~ U can make it thru de... After ur FYPJ den U r free liao... FREE~ U can go anywhere u like le... Can go njoy njoy till ni shuang... hahaha...
Im waiting for those days to come man~ Faster faster.... 7 weeks kuai kuai guo bah~ Wo ren bu zhu le... hehehehehe.... lalala... Kuai yao fa feng liao.... shou bu liao le~ tian arh... =X Crazy lao shu~ Haix...
Oh ya... Wonder did Missy saw the pics in my yahoo photos.. haha... Missy ar... u saw wad u wan?? ;) something u have been waiting for... since... hahaha.. no lar.. not that long lar... Well.. I've bought it liao wor.. U wan??? hahahaha... I dun gib u le... I'll watch it 1st... shall test out.. C if got any problem not... Den... I will slowly slowly send u... hahaha... one by one... wahahahaha~... Let u wait... hahaha... let u kan cheong... hehehehe....
Oh yah... one more thing for my dear missy... ur webcam is with me alreadi wor... shall pass it to u when we go over... hehe... End of April.. wait wor.. hehe... =)
Hmmm... now so sianz... Cham liao lar... whenever I seat down I feel like slping.. hahaha... especially when Im in the train... in the bus... on my sofa... omg... hahaha... its so shuang to slp sia... especially when the strong wind is blowing on my face.. haha... shiok sia... :P lolx!!
Jus now went Funan with mama n kor.. Went to make full use of the Harvey Norman Voucher we got.. Bought a slow cooker.. a caller id telephone(ours).. and a normal telephone(grandpa's)... Well.. we go there buy things veri fast wor... Jus enter the shop... go choose choose.. den select select.. ok liao.. make payment.. haha... Veri fast sia... After that went Mac for lunch... Hmm.. ex man... hahaha... I still prefer sch Mac.. haha... cheaper~ hehehe... Much more cheaper wor.. hahaha... *Promoting sch Mac.. haha.. :P Den.. b4 goin off.. we go n buy 10 polar custard puff.. hehe.. Promoting again.. haha... Well.. the polar's custard puff is nice loh.. hehe..
Hmm... sometimes Im thinking... Izit bcoz of something happen liao den like tat? Or.. izit.. when u r older.. u knw wad is wad... den things will aso change? Well.. nv if u dun understand wad Im trying to say... Onli tis yr I would say... or no no... should b... last yr Sept... Ever since last Sept... I realise that the sibling bond between mi n my kor is getting more closer each day.. Realli... Its totally different frm last time..
Still rem last time whenever I follow mama to grandparents hse... Me n kor will seldom tok... both seems to b like acquaintance... strangers.. well.. duno lar.. sometimes jus have that kinda feelings lo... not blaming wad lar... Well.. den we always jus hi.. bye.. seldom will tok like wad we always did nowadays.... things realli can change a person... Ever since last sept... we start to communicate more... bcoming more n more chattable.. more lame with one another... more playful.. alwayz like to disturb missy... disturb mama.. hehehe... Well.. now the kinda feeling is different liao... Its totally different... Hmm.. duno how to discribe.. But nvm.. I like the way we r now... Although someone is no longer here with us.. but hope that our family is alwayz in tis way... in the way we r now...
Sometimes I realli duno how mama feels... wad mama thinks... how missy feels... wad missy thinks... how kor feels... wad kor thinks... Hmmm... ... *Me thinking~*
*Things can change a person's thinking... feelings... attitude... and many many more...*
*Treasure them...*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm, GiGi - Dan Xiao Gui
Well.. well... Today again nv do anything... sianz man... ytd slacking at hm... doin nth.. today aso... OMG~ How mah... How am I gonna survive?? Gotto continue with my prj.. Cannot slack again... Haiz... there will b more changes to make in my prj... Monday when sunny come... omg.. sure to have more echanges to make... Haix... sianz... 7 more weeks to go... Tahan~ 7 weeks veri fast over de... jia you bah xiao lao shu~ U can make it thru de... After ur FYPJ den U r free liao... FREE~ U can go anywhere u like le... Can go njoy njoy till ni shuang... hahaha...
Im waiting for those days to come man~ Faster faster.... 7 weeks kuai kuai guo bah~ Wo ren bu zhu le... hehehehehe.... lalala... Kuai yao fa feng liao.... shou bu liao le~ tian arh... =X Crazy lao shu~ Haix...
Oh ya... Wonder did Missy saw the pics in my yahoo photos.. haha... Missy ar... u saw wad u wan?? ;) something u have been waiting for... since... hahaha.. no lar.. not that long lar... Well.. I've bought it liao wor.. U wan??? hahahaha... I dun gib u le... I'll watch it 1st... shall test out.. C if got any problem not... Den... I will slowly slowly send u... hahaha... one by one... wahahahaha~... Let u wait... hahaha... let u kan cheong... hehehehe....
Oh yah... one more thing for my dear missy... ur webcam is with me alreadi wor... shall pass it to u when we go over... hehe... End of April.. wait wor.. hehe... =)
Hmmm... now so sianz... Cham liao lar... whenever I seat down I feel like slping.. hahaha... especially when Im in the train... in the bus... on my sofa... omg... hahaha... its so shuang to slp sia... especially when the strong wind is blowing on my face.. haha... shiok sia... :P lolx!!
Jus now went Funan with mama n kor.. Went to make full use of the Harvey Norman Voucher we got.. Bought a slow cooker.. a caller id telephone(ours).. and a normal telephone(grandpa's)... Well.. we go there buy things veri fast wor... Jus enter the shop... go choose choose.. den select select.. ok liao.. make payment.. haha... Veri fast sia... After that went Mac for lunch... Hmm.. ex man... hahaha... I still prefer sch Mac.. haha... cheaper~ hehehe... Much more cheaper wor.. hahaha... *Promoting sch Mac.. haha.. :P Den.. b4 goin off.. we go n buy 10 polar custard puff.. hehe.. Promoting again.. haha... Well.. the polar's custard puff is nice loh.. hehe..
Hmm... sometimes Im thinking... Izit bcoz of something happen liao den like tat? Or.. izit.. when u r older.. u knw wad is wad... den things will aso change? Well.. nv if u dun understand wad Im trying to say... Onli tis yr I would say... or no no... should b... last yr Sept... Ever since last Sept... I realise that the sibling bond between mi n my kor is getting more closer each day.. Realli... Its totally different frm last time..
Still rem last time whenever I follow mama to grandparents hse... Me n kor will seldom tok... both seems to b like acquaintance... strangers.. well.. duno lar.. sometimes jus have that kinda feelings lo... not blaming wad lar... Well.. den we always jus hi.. bye.. seldom will tok like wad we always did nowadays.... things realli can change a person... Ever since last sept... we start to communicate more... bcoming more n more chattable.. more lame with one another... more playful.. alwayz like to disturb missy... disturb mama.. hehehe... Well.. now the kinda feeling is different liao... Its totally different... Hmm.. duno how to discribe.. But nvm.. I like the way we r now... Although someone is no longer here with us.. but hope that our family is alwayz in tis way... in the way we r now...
Sometimes I realli duno how mama feels... wad mama thinks... how missy feels... wad missy thinks... how kor feels... wad kor thinks... Hmmm... ... *Me thinking~*
*Things can change a person's thinking... feelings... attitude... and many many more...*
*Treasure them...*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm, GiGi - Dan Xiao Gui

<< Home