2 & 1/2 day sick~
Friday liao... Hmm.. for tis whole week of FYPJ.. I onli went for 2 & 1/2 days nia man... Ytd went back hm during lunchtime... Buay Tahan lar.. Fever~ Haix.. Y like tat mah.. once no sick no sick.. Once kena sick.. sick until so sick~... So sad!! Veri tiring sia.. Cannot tahan.. Slp too much backache... headache... haix... Recently got not much appetite aso... haix... But start to have some craving liao.. wahahaha... :P But duno my dear stomach willing to store them anot leh.. hehe.. :P
Today they went movie again... Coz its Friday!! haha... They plan to have movie every Friday.. Well.. coz its Friday lo.. Saturday no sch no work.. woowhoo...~ hehe.. Well.. well.. today I nv follow them lar... Jus recovering dun wana stay out too late... Hmm.. guai hor.. hehe.. I know I am.. Haha.. =P
In the afternoon veri cute sia... one call after another.. Kaipei called n ask abt the Sakae Member Card... When we r still on the phone, Parlin called... I answered n she aso ask me the same thing... haha.. Den.. Jus abt to 'close' my hp.. Cailing called.. haha.. Again asking the same old thing.. haha... interesting ar.. all went together n called differently.. haha... :P
Oh yah... one more thing... wo ke ai de xiao he ma gen hao wan... Ta blur blur de... We say we will mit at Bishan MRT 1st cabin.. If I nv get to c them, I'll go out n wait... If not they will jus come inside the train lar.. hee... But, wo ke ai de xiao he ma jus get into the train when the train came.. And I jus come out of the train.. coz I nv c them @ the 1st cabin there... Den.. "DI DI DI DI~ DOOR CLOSING!" Train goes off... Suddenly xiao he ma called me... asking where I am.. n say that they r inside that train.. omg~ haha.. She says she blur blur.. when train come.. they all jus went in.. Den "DOOR CLOSING!" liao.. Train moves.. They saw mi outside.. They keep saying "Hey simei.. simei outside.." And many ppl inside the train were looking lo.. haha.. heng ar.. they duno who is Simei.. haha.. If not I paiseh~ hahaha... :P Well, shortly after another train came... n they all waited for me @ Braddell 1st cabin.. haha.. Den... finally we all met in the train.. haha.. Actuali jus wana take train together nia lar.. Accompany mah.. rite? hehe... Den faster reach destination.. n aso wunt b so sianz.. alone.. hehehe... :Pp
Hmmm... In the afternoon after they all went off for buffet... Missy online.. She chat with me for quite sometime... We chat chat chat... suddenly wana cry sia... Haiz.. Well.. She mentioned something tat I 'accidentally' say "Coz I miss U ppl loh..." Haix.. Sometimes I find tat I aso cant chat with her on msn man... Not say cant lar.. Jus tat... aiyah.. Dunno how to say... Not say dun wan aso wor.. Missy dun get to wrong idea wor.. Sooner or later sure like tat one lar.. I knew it one loh.. Well.. Last time @ hm msn with ya I aso got cry b4... Den jus now Im in the lab loh.. Im trying to control myself liao.. Den U still say tat U ever dreamt of ...... I realli drop tears loh.. Keep using my jacket to wipe it... Bu hao lar ni.. ask u stop liao u still continue... tao yan... :( Well.. Its a gd thing that u dreamt... I wan aso nv loh... It has been 176 days liao... haix.. Fast arh.. Hmmm... ...
Now wad I hope for is... FYPJ quick quick over.. faster finish!!! Hee.. I cant wait for Apr 22 to come.. hahaha~ Aso cant wait for Apr 27 liao.. hahaha... Hope I can jus blink my eyes n den Apr 22 will come... hahaha... :P
Hmm.. Tml Mama is goin Malacca with few of my relatives.. Hope that they will njoy themselves.. Take Care & Have Fun wor Mama... =) Remember to take medicine on time... And Remember to buy my cuttlefish wor.. hehe.. ;P Cya on Monday~ =) Dun worry abt My makan n stuff.. everything all got Kor mah.. haha.. hehe.. =P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm
Today they went movie again... Coz its Friday!! haha... They plan to have movie every Friday.. Well.. coz its Friday lo.. Saturday no sch no work.. woowhoo...~ hehe.. Well.. well.. today I nv follow them lar... Jus recovering dun wana stay out too late... Hmm.. guai hor.. hehe.. I know I am.. Haha.. =P
In the afternoon veri cute sia... one call after another.. Kaipei called n ask abt the Sakae Member Card... When we r still on the phone, Parlin called... I answered n she aso ask me the same thing... haha.. Den.. Jus abt to 'close' my hp.. Cailing called.. haha.. Again asking the same old thing.. haha... interesting ar.. all went together n called differently.. haha... :P
Oh yah... one more thing... wo ke ai de xiao he ma gen hao wan... Ta blur blur de... We say we will mit at Bishan MRT 1st cabin.. If I nv get to c them, I'll go out n wait... If not they will jus come inside the train lar.. hee... But, wo ke ai de xiao he ma jus get into the train when the train came.. And I jus come out of the train.. coz I nv c them @ the 1st cabin there... Den.. "DI DI DI DI~ DOOR CLOSING!" Train goes off... Suddenly xiao he ma called me... asking where I am.. n say that they r inside that train.. omg~ haha.. She says she blur blur.. when train come.. they all jus went in.. Den "DOOR CLOSING!" liao.. Train moves.. They saw mi outside.. They keep saying "Hey simei.. simei outside.." And many ppl inside the train were looking lo.. haha.. heng ar.. they duno who is Simei.. haha.. If not I paiseh~ hahaha... :P Well, shortly after another train came... n they all waited for me @ Braddell 1st cabin.. haha.. Den... finally we all met in the train.. haha.. Actuali jus wana take train together nia lar.. Accompany mah.. rite? hehe... Den faster reach destination.. n aso wunt b so sianz.. alone.. hehehe... :Pp
Hmmm... In the afternoon after they all went off for buffet... Missy online.. She chat with me for quite sometime... We chat chat chat... suddenly wana cry sia... Haiz.. Well.. She mentioned something tat I 'accidentally' say "Coz I miss U ppl loh..." Haix.. Sometimes I find tat I aso cant chat with her on msn man... Not say cant lar.. Jus tat... aiyah.. Dunno how to say... Not say dun wan aso wor.. Missy dun get to wrong idea wor.. Sooner or later sure like tat one lar.. I knew it one loh.. Well.. Last time @ hm msn with ya I aso got cry b4... Den jus now Im in the lab loh.. Im trying to control myself liao.. Den U still say tat U ever dreamt of ...... I realli drop tears loh.. Keep using my jacket to wipe it... Bu hao lar ni.. ask u stop liao u still continue... tao yan... :( Well.. Its a gd thing that u dreamt... I wan aso nv loh... It has been 176 days liao... haix.. Fast arh.. Hmmm... ...
Now wad I hope for is... FYPJ quick quick over.. faster finish!!! Hee.. I cant wait for Apr 22 to come.. hahaha~ Aso cant wait for Apr 27 liao.. hahaha... Hope I can jus blink my eyes n den Apr 22 will come... hahaha... :P
Hmm.. Tml Mama is goin Malacca with few of my relatives.. Hope that they will njoy themselves.. Take Care & Have Fun wor Mama... =) Remember to take medicine on time... And Remember to buy my cuttlefish wor.. hehe.. ;P Cya on Monday~ =) Dun worry abt My makan n stuff.. everything all got Kor mah.. haha.. hehe.. =P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm

<< Home