182 & 153
Another boring day... Visitors keep on coming to the lab to c c... wondering wads there for them to c... wads so interesting? Hmmm... duno lar.. as long as I guai guai stay in the lab can liao lo.. haha... :P But guai guai stay in the lab still BORING~~
Morning, xiao he ma ask me wana go watch Disney On Ice Princess Classics not... Hmmm... quite tempting lo... Have been planning to go watch since last yr liao le... So I straight away say okie, wana go.. hehe... Den we start to ask ard.. c who else interested in goin... hehe.. 1st to approach, of coz is Cailing, John, Jonathan n Parlin lar... But all still thinking... Parlin we haben ask yet as she is not ard... Next, xiao he ma approach Sean papa... ask him wana go watch a not.. while I approach Irene mama.. ask her interested not... Den can bring xiao ger ger go aso mah... tat would b fun.. Rite?? hehe...
Discuss again during lunch time... Finally John & Jonathan agree to go n watch Disney On Ice Princess Classics.. hehe... But too bad... Cailing dun wana go... haix... Ask ur 'Ah pa' treat lar.. hehe.. :P psycho him~ haha... Hmmm... nvm la.. next time loh... Next time den we all go together again... Ermm... so now... Got xiao lao shu, xiao he ma, xiao ya zi, xiao elmo, xiao papa, xiao mama & xiao xiao ger ger... hehe... Hope Parlin can join us lo.. Den can shun bian ask Tian bao along... Hmm.. the more the merrier rite? hehe.. Tat time we all go IPP together.. Now all FYPJ together... Den we go out aso together~ hehehe... Yeah~! =) Hope can quick quick decide den book tix... scare got no more tix liao lar... Hmmm... sounds like is our FYPJ outing arh.. haha..
Oh yah... Wah.. did I scare off Sunny sin jus now? Hmmm... When he came into the lab, he came tok to me regarding my prj... Jus say abit onli... Den I pass him my MC.. He look at it n ask mi wad happen.. Den of coz I say lar.. cough, flu... den when abt to say slight fever.. he suddenly siam sia... omg~ ask mi will chun ran not.. omg.. I told him better liao.. He say "Drink more water.. Not enough vitamins.. eat orange.. orange gd.. Bring jacket.. ..." Den after that he jus say that he shall come to me again on Monday to tell mi more thingy.. Let mi recover over the weekend.. haha.. dunno izit realli so gd... haha.. or izit scare of me... Scare later I chun ran gei ta.. hahaha... zhen shou bu liao sia... haha.. But ye hao lar.. @ least I know that he wunt come n find mi for today n tml liao... hehe... He scare... hahaha... Opps... =X Hmm.. Meanwhile I can slack slack abit lar.. hor.. rite? hehehe.. :P
Morning, xiao he ma ask me wana go watch Disney On Ice Princess Classics not... Hmmm... quite tempting lo... Have been planning to go watch since last yr liao le... So I straight away say okie, wana go.. hehe... Den we start to ask ard.. c who else interested in goin... hehe.. 1st to approach, of coz is Cailing, John, Jonathan n Parlin lar... But all still thinking... Parlin we haben ask yet as she is not ard... Next, xiao he ma approach Sean papa... ask him wana go watch a not.. while I approach Irene mama.. ask her interested not... Den can bring xiao ger ger go aso mah... tat would b fun.. Rite?? hehe...
Discuss again during lunch time... Finally John & Jonathan agree to go n watch Disney On Ice Princess Classics.. hehe... But too bad... Cailing dun wana go... haix... Ask ur 'Ah pa' treat lar.. hehe.. :P psycho him~ haha... Hmmm... nvm la.. next time loh... Next time den we all go together again... Ermm... so now... Got xiao lao shu, xiao he ma, xiao ya zi, xiao elmo, xiao papa, xiao mama & xiao xiao ger ger... hehe... Hope Parlin can join us lo.. Den can shun bian ask Tian bao along... Hmm.. the more the merrier rite? hehe.. Tat time we all go IPP together.. Now all FYPJ together... Den we go out aso together~ hehehe... Yeah~! =) Hope can quick quick decide den book tix... scare got no more tix liao lar... Hmmm... sounds like is our FYPJ outing arh.. haha..
Oh yah... Wah.. did I scare off Sunny sin jus now? Hmmm... When he came into the lab, he came tok to me regarding my prj... Jus say abit onli... Den I pass him my MC.. He look at it n ask mi wad happen.. Den of coz I say lar.. cough, flu... den when abt to say slight fever.. he suddenly siam sia... omg~ ask mi will chun ran not.. omg.. I told him better liao.. He say "Drink more water.. Not enough vitamins.. eat orange.. orange gd.. Bring jacket.. ..." Den after that he jus say that he shall come to me again on Monday to tell mi more thingy.. Let mi recover over the weekend.. haha.. dunno izit realli so gd... haha.. or izit scare of me... Scare later I chun ran gei ta.. hahaha... zhen shou bu liao sia... haha.. But ye hao lar.. @ least I know that he wunt come n find mi for today n tml liao... hehe... He scare... hahaha... Opps... =X Hmm.. Meanwhile I can slack slack abit lar.. hor.. rite? hehehe.. :P
.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.
Hmmm... today Thursday liao... my fren is waiting for an answer frm his princess.. So gd ar.. can make a choice between 2 guys.. Me wana pick 1 guy alreadi so hard liao le.. No one available for me to pick.. haix... Hmm.. I think that princess sure veri pretty veri nice one... Tat time walk into the shop too bad nv get to c princess leh... if not can c wads my fren's taste.. hehe.. :P jus kiddin~ =Pp Well... my tis fren keep saying he got no luck in tis kinda thingys one lar... But not true lar.. U r such a nice person.. who dun wan u is they lugi loh... Well.. now my turn to lend u all my luck lar~ hope that u will b able to get the answer u wan frm ur princess... Hope to hear gd news frm u tonite wor.. =)
*Treasure those beside you NOW~ Yes, NOW~ And I mean NOW~*
*Never Neglect them~ Who knows they r the ONE u have been searching for.....*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to songs.. slacking~ haha~ Sshhh~ =X Slpy..

<< Home