3rd day in New hse..
Wah seh... tired sia... one week nv update again liao... haix... alreadi start my FYPJ le... one week passed liao... veri fast ar... for the whole week... I have been doin nth.. haha... happy slacking.. feel as if Im having holidays sia... hehehe... shiok.. haha... actuali wana say shiok aso not loh... its bored till can die ar... super duper boring n sianz... nth to do.. surf net aso sianz.. haix.. Well.. well... hopefully that my 12 weeks of FYPJ will b able to pass smoothly... in a happy happy n njoyable way.. hehehe... dream nia lar...
Im quite happy with my FYPJ work... Im doin on ELO.. eLearning Objects... Helping to do school's eLearning thingy.. Will b using Flash to do it... I'll gotto start learning flash liao man... Whoever knows mus teach me wor.. hehehe... Hmmm... Sometimes I realli wonder how the school distribute us with the prj... How do they go abt arrange... hmm... o.O
Well... today is the 3rd day liao... 3rd day staying here... my new hse... hmm... for tis few days... have been bz unpacking liao... sianz... so tiring sia... legs aching.. headache.. so tired.. haiz... bo bianz lar... :) Hmm... Hope tat I will b able to finish up all the unpacking by tis week man... best is b4 tis week lar.. dun wish to drag too long... hehehe... coz CNY coming liao wad.. hehe.. mus nice nice neat neat... hehehe... :) I will try my best...
Now Im quite looking forward to CNY man... duno y.. haha.. Ytd, heard my fren saying tat she is thinking and planning to have a bday chalet together with another guy fren in my class... both having their 21st bday tis yr... (same as me) But... I feel abit disappointed when she ask if Im interested to celebrate my bday together with them... together have a chalet n bbq... Well.. how I wish I can loh... But.. u knw lar.. I cant.. (dun ask me y) Hmmm... I've alreadi plan for it veri long time ago liao le... But... duno lar.. its jus fated.. I cant blame anyone... nvm loh.. next yr 22nd bday zai lai celebrate loh... Its okie...
*Papa.. we have moved in liao... Do u like the layout of the house? How u find it? Hmm.. Hope u will like it too.. :)
*Missy.. I have taken alot of pics for u liao wor... happy not... hehehe... There's some more uploaded jus for u... :) Anyway, thanx ar... Rece' ur CNY Card today... N hor... ur 'sheng ti' de 'ti' hor... haix... haix... hahahaha... u should know wad happen liao lar.. hor.. hor... :P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Im quite happy with my FYPJ work... Im doin on ELO.. eLearning Objects... Helping to do school's eLearning thingy.. Will b using Flash to do it... I'll gotto start learning flash liao man... Whoever knows mus teach me wor.. hehehe... Hmmm... Sometimes I realli wonder how the school distribute us with the prj... How do they go abt arrange... hmm... o.O
Well... today is the 3rd day liao... 3rd day staying here... my new hse... hmm... for tis few days... have been bz unpacking liao... sianz... so tiring sia... legs aching.. headache.. so tired.. haiz... bo bianz lar... :) Hmm... Hope tat I will b able to finish up all the unpacking by tis week man... best is b4 tis week lar.. dun wish to drag too long... hehehe... coz CNY coming liao wad.. hehe.. mus nice nice neat neat... hehehe... :) I will try my best...
Now Im quite looking forward to CNY man... duno y.. haha.. Ytd, heard my fren saying tat she is thinking and planning to have a bday chalet together with another guy fren in my class... both having their 21st bday tis yr... (same as me) But... I feel abit disappointed when she ask if Im interested to celebrate my bday together with them... together have a chalet n bbq... Well.. how I wish I can loh... But.. u knw lar.. I cant.. (dun ask me y) Hmmm... I've alreadi plan for it veri long time ago liao le... But... duno lar.. its jus fated.. I cant blame anyone... nvm loh.. next yr 22nd bday zai lai celebrate loh... Its okie...
*Papa.. we have moved in liao... Do u like the layout of the house? How u find it? Hmm.. Hope u will like it too.. :)
*Missy.. I have taken alot of pics for u liao wor... happy not... hehehe... There's some more uploaded jus for u... :) Anyway, thanx ar... Rece' ur CNY Card today... N hor... ur 'sheng ti' de 'ti' hor... haix... haix... hahahaha... u should know wad happen liao lar.. hor.. hor... :P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home