Saturday, January 22, 2005

Tiring day...

Thanx Chaveil...~ Thanx for ur Sakae treat man... so paiseh sia let u treat... Hmmm... anyway, had an njoyable day with ya man... Njoy shopping.. hehe... U bought a lot of thingy ar.. hehe... :P Anyway... thanx wor...

Not onli wana thanx Chaveil... I aso wana thanx Ben and Mama... Thanx Ben for ur recommendation... I trust u... hehe... =) Thanx for ur free gift too... It has been sooo long ever since we last met ya.. hehe... Think tis is onli the 2nd time meeting u rite?? Hehe... almost cant recognise u liao man... realli change alot liao ar.. hehe.... Next time got chance zai meet u up bah... If ur work place need help let mi know wor.. haha.. Den I go there work.. haha... :P jus kiddin.. Well.. well... Thanx~ =) Thanx Mama too... Thanx for ur cam... Thanx for ur accompany... Thanx alot MaMa... :) Love ya... *mUackz*

Today soo happy... hehe... other den getting wad I wan... (*Missy, I bought the olympus de.. tat 'wai wai' de pattern one..) Den shun bian jalan abit with Mama... Went to grab some baju frm GIO.. hehehe... Wana buy shoes but cant find any that I like... :P Too 'tiao' liao.. hahahaha.... LaLaLa~! Now my legs aching sia... walk too much today.. haha... :P HMmm.... tml wana go cut hair liao... decided alreadi man... shall jus go ahead cutting... dun care so much liao... Jus cut bah... =
Hmm.... one more week... one more week... faster faster finish.... I cant tahan liao... I wana have a break... haix.. Stress sia... Now I realli understand hows working life is like... Tis kinda office work isnt as simple.. as easy as u think.... Stress!!! Its realli stress man... Hope that my FYPJ wunt b that stress man... haix... Jia you bah.. 5.5 days more to go.... woowhoo~ Faster Faster...

Oh yah... Think can realli confirm liao man... Will b moving out of Clementi on the 5th of Feb... Jus nice b4 CNY... Shall celebrate tis CNY over at Telok Blangah.. Hmmm... gonna miss Clementi liao man.. Miss all my frens here... Recently think too much liao bah I think... Think till cant sleep... Almost everynite keep disturbing Mama... Bo bian lar... Cant slp leh.. wad to do... Keep thinking n thinking abt many thingys... Haix... =
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm