One month liao...
Wow... 2 wks nv write le.... recently bz sia... no time to write my blog... Haiz... And aso not at hm lar... wana write aso difficult... Well... well... veri fast ar... Its alreadi one month liao... haha... hope that my 3 months will pass quickly... hehehe....
Hmmm... for the whole last wk... me not at hm... kinda quite miss my hm man.. hehe.. :P anyway... finally im back hm.. haha...
Now wana write something aso duno wad to write sia... kinda blank~ blank~ Sooo sianz... Time flies~ o.O
Recently aso bz searching for Xmas gifts... sianz ar... wad to buy mah... haiz... gotto get somethingy for the exchange gift in MSC... how... wad thing is suitable for unisex.. no matter is old or young aso can use de... hmmm... sianz...
Haiz... boring ar... duno wad to do now.... sianz... LaLaLa~ Aiya.. veri fast gonna b Monday again le.. sianz.. goin to work again liao.. haha... everyday like tat aso sianz leh... work n work.. now I realli understand hows working life is like... last time when Im waiting for my results n stuff.. I went to work at a Learning Center... tat time work.. nv realli get to feel hows working life is like... onli till now... Now tat Im attached to MSC.. den I realli understand... sometimes might think that working is actuali quite fun lar... but... nah~ not alwayz wor... sometimes realli veri boring one....
Recently Santa Clause is ard in MSC liao man.. hahaha... Well... Keep having ppl treating mummum... hahaa... that day is Adrian... his bday.. den got cake to eat... follow by that is Tess... she bought cake.. n chocolates for us... Its so nice of her... :) Den ytd... Tricia n Sherlyn... they bought for the Accounts Dept ice creams... n today, Tricia claim a cheese cake frm Fiesta... OMG~ Recently keep eating n eating man.. haha.. fat fat liao lar... hahahaha... :P
Today.. 2 of the attachment students in MSC left... is their last day today.... so gd ar... finish IPP le... theirs onli 6 wks sia... ours leh... 12 weeks... haix~ sianz.. Anyway, Jia you bah~ guess we 2 sure can make it thru one lar... rite? Give us support wor... hehehe... Everyday hoping to have frens to come down Suntec to look for us.... Well... miss u guyz.. hehe... so long nv c u ppl alreadi.. duno how r u ppl... Feel free to come Suntec look for us wor.... Either for lunch or for dinner lar.. hehehe... anything aso can... hehehe.... :P
Oh ya... tat day... 25th Nov... wow.. Im soo soo happy sia... Im glad that I made it... I cleared all my modules... Soo happy man... Im so kan cheong tat day man... the veri morning, 4am++ I woke up n check results... but too bad lar.. system down... so sad... Den try again in the morning when I wake up... still cant... bo bian lo... wait loh... In the end, I decided to ask for my results... And Im so happy that I managed to clear all~ Woowhoo~ Yeah~!! Thinking back.... for tis 3 yrs in NYP... although I did took 1 supp paper... I still managed to clear it... N other den that... the rest of the modules... I pass~ Glad man~ :)
Hmmmm....... k lar... duno how to continue liao...
Jia you bah~ We mus jia you~!! Happy working @ MSC~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Hmmm... for the whole last wk... me not at hm... kinda quite miss my hm man.. hehe.. :P anyway... finally im back hm.. haha...
Now wana write something aso duno wad to write sia... kinda blank~ blank~ Sooo sianz... Time flies~ o.O
Recently aso bz searching for Xmas gifts... sianz ar... wad to buy mah... haiz... gotto get somethingy for the exchange gift in MSC... how... wad thing is suitable for unisex.. no matter is old or young aso can use de... hmmm... sianz...
Haiz... boring ar... duno wad to do now.... sianz... LaLaLa~ Aiya.. veri fast gonna b Monday again le.. sianz.. goin to work again liao.. haha... everyday like tat aso sianz leh... work n work.. now I realli understand hows working life is like... last time when Im waiting for my results n stuff.. I went to work at a Learning Center... tat time work.. nv realli get to feel hows working life is like... onli till now... Now tat Im attached to MSC.. den I realli understand... sometimes might think that working is actuali quite fun lar... but... nah~ not alwayz wor... sometimes realli veri boring one....
Recently Santa Clause is ard in MSC liao man.. hahaha... Well... Keep having ppl treating mummum... hahaa... that day is Adrian... his bday.. den got cake to eat... follow by that is Tess... she bought cake.. n chocolates for us... Its so nice of her... :) Den ytd... Tricia n Sherlyn... they bought for the Accounts Dept ice creams... n today, Tricia claim a cheese cake frm Fiesta... OMG~ Recently keep eating n eating man.. haha.. fat fat liao lar... hahahaha... :P
Today.. 2 of the attachment students in MSC left... is their last day today.... so gd ar... finish IPP le... theirs onli 6 wks sia... ours leh... 12 weeks... haix~ sianz.. Anyway, Jia you bah~ guess we 2 sure can make it thru one lar... rite? Give us support wor... hehehe... Everyday hoping to have frens to come down Suntec to look for us.... Well... miss u guyz.. hehe... so long nv c u ppl alreadi.. duno how r u ppl... Feel free to come Suntec look for us wor.... Either for lunch or for dinner lar.. hehehe... anything aso can... hehehe.... :P
Oh ya... tat day... 25th Nov... wow.. Im soo soo happy sia... Im glad that I made it... I cleared all my modules... Soo happy man... Im so kan cheong tat day man... the veri morning, 4am++ I woke up n check results... but too bad lar.. system down... so sad... Den try again in the morning when I wake up... still cant... bo bian lo... wait loh... In the end, I decided to ask for my results... And Im so happy that I managed to clear all~ Woowhoo~ Yeah~!! Thinking back.... for tis 3 yrs in NYP... although I did took 1 supp paper... I still managed to clear it... N other den that... the rest of the modules... I pass~ Glad man~ :)
Hmmmm....... k lar... duno how to continue liao...
Jia you bah~ We mus jia you~!! Happy working @ MSC~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home