boring sunday...
Missy ar.. Missy~ I miss ur accompany... I wana go shopping with u.... wana go out with u... Go jalan jalan... Hmmm... I veri sianz leh.. Wana go out~!!! Haix... so sianz~!!!!!!! How I wish every sat or sun I can go out.... Every day work work work no time to relax.. veri boring leh.... haix...
Hmmm.... 24th Dec quick quick come bah... Kinda quite excited for the Company Xmas Party.. hehe... 1st time having Xmas Party at work sia.. hehe... wonder how will it b like.. hehe... HMm... after the party feel like goin out aso lehz... might b goin out with grp of frens to countdown or for dinner or jus to jalan jalan... Hmmm.... .... o.O?? Who wana go out with me??? hehehe...
Mmmm.... veri fast ar.. tml nyp starts sch le... Frens gonna b bz liao le... But tml Jason n Carolin will b coming down to have lunch with us... yeah... hehe... Finally can give Jason his Xmas gift le.. haha.. gonna decompose soon liao man... wahahah... jk.. :P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Hmmm.... 24th Dec quick quick come bah... Kinda quite excited for the Company Xmas Party.. hehe... 1st time having Xmas Party at work sia.. hehe... wonder how will it b like.. hehe... HMm... after the party feel like goin out aso lehz... might b goin out with grp of frens to countdown or for dinner or jus to jalan jalan... Hmmm.... .... o.O?? Who wana go out with me??? hehehe...
Mmmm.... veri fast ar.. tml nyp starts sch le... Frens gonna b bz liao le... But tml Jason n Carolin will b coming down to have lunch with us... yeah... hehe... Finally can give Jason his Xmas gift le.. haha.. gonna decompose soon liao man... wahahah... jk.. :P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home