Saturday, December 11, 2004

86 days and 57 days and 34 days...

woowoo~ another week passed~ veri fast ar... haiz... Realli hope tat my ipp can faster finish man... sometimes cant tahan man... but still bo bianz lar.. got to ren~

Oh ya... my luck is here again wor.. haha... but tis time is realli a big waste man... I win 1 $128 concert tix... OMG~ For jolin's concert wor... oh my.. wad a waste.. I cant go... I cant even sell it or give it to someone.... well well... mi working so how am I supposed to go n collect the tix... some more they asked me to go down on the veri day itself when I rece the sms... which is ytd lar.. but I got work leh... wads tis mah... haiz... den I tried calling them... no use lar... sat think they r not open bah.. call liao the operator says wad... sorry... we r closed~ pls call again during the next working day... wah liao~ wads this mah~ haiz... $128 leh... spent $0.20 earn $128... omg~ wad a waste!!! wasted wasted~!!! Haix!!! Bo bian lar.. wad else can I do... jus treat it as ....... well.. Im jus lucky lar.. hehe...

Hmm... tat day Thurs, carolin came down to Suntec to have lunch wif me n cailing... its so sweet of her man... make a special trip down jus to have lunch with us.. hehe... so paiseh man... hehe... Anyway.. wana thanx carolin.... thanx for ur CD wor.. hehe.. u know wad lar hor... :P

Tat Thurs duno is heng or suay sia... when I go toilet... I put my wallet, hp and CD on top... den duno y... suddenly they dropped onto the floor... omg~ Heart pain sia... :( my hp drop... poor hp... haiz... i quickly pick it up n check man... make sure there's no scratches... hehehe... its the 1st time dropping my tis hp man... so sad~ Mus b more careful next time liao...

Hmm... finally last Sun managed to get my Xmas present... bought something frm The Wallet Shop as the xchange gift for MSC... Hmm... I aso buy one wallet myself... hehe.. :P My old wallet alreadi starting to rot liao.. haha... Well.. not onli tat lar.. of coz I did buy something for my dear mama la... hehe... bought for her a keypouch which she wans... Too bad kor pay too fast... if not I sure buy the wallet for u too man... hehehe... nvm.. next time... my next salary bah.. sure to get something for u... hehe.... Think my 1st salary alreadi 'mei de sheng le' hahahaha... nothing left le bah I think.. haha.. bo bianz lar... aiya... working is like tat one lar... wad to do...

Last Sun went to Delta house to c c the renovation thingy.. Hmmm.. not bad lar... the thingy there not bad... we alreadi decided to ask them to help us in the renovation stuff... yeah... will choose nice nice tiles n stuff.. hehe... :P Well.. thanx to my aunt n uncles all... thanx for their accompany... Well.. bet they aso have a great time the Sun... hehe.. We went seoul garden for dinner after viewing the renovation thingy... Hmmm... yummy.. so long nv go seoul garden eat liao.. haha... wah... all can realli eat man... hahahaha.... Ooppss.. :X

Hope that Xmas quick quick come... hehehe... Xmas come le means... Dec ending... Jan coming... haha.. den my ipp finishing... woowhoo~ Quick Quick~ hahahaha... :P

Hmmm.... sianz man... Today went to look for xiao ding dang.... quite alot sia.. thinking of which which to get.. hehe... in the end get one not too big.. not too small one.. hehe.. getting for my cousin... wana welcome her back~ woowhoo... veri fast ar... graduated frm Melbourn liao... so fast 1.5 yrs... Mmmm.... Well.. den I aso shun bian c c got wad thingy to get for few frens aso Xmas gift lar... hehe... onli for a few nia lar.. one hand can count.. haha... ooppsss.. :X

Veri fast Monday coming... haix... Oh, Monday got 2 IT ppl frm SP coming to MSC... Wondering wad they will b doin man... haiz.. hope they r frenly n sociable man.... hehe...

Jia You bah~! Good Luck~!

Duno wad else to say liao.... Hmmm....... ........ ........

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, Jiang Mei Qi - Di Yi Bai Ling Yi Ge Da An