33 days and 4 days
Oh my god~!!! 1st time like that sia... Had our game presentation in the Lecture Hall from 9am till 6pm wor!! Wah seh~ Veri tiring sia... BTH!! YaWnz!! Especially my poor grp.. We r the 1st grp!! oh my~ Ke lian de wo men arh~ haix... Bo bian lar.. Wad to do... haix... But hor, 1st grp aso good wor... hehe~
Well, Our independent markers r much more better the others... Although Qns r been shoot to us... We might not be able to answer few them, we still find that they r gd.. There is one lady lecturer... OMG~ She realli shoot everyone de loh... BTH man~ kinda everyone BTH her loh.. Damn lotsa Qns.. Realli shoot till nth to say man... Poor grps... haiz... Onli the 1st 3 grps nia...
Now pray hard, hope that we can manage to clear tis module~!!! 'Bao you wo men bah~'
Bless us~!!!
Hmmm.... nv expect Missy to go online so fast... hehe.. Nuren ar.. not onli u cried loh... I read ur blog I aso read loh... Sometimes go thru ur old post.. I aso cry... Jus simply cant control myself too... Haix... Anyway, Jie ar.. if u reading, do rem to 'duo duo' email back wor... Tok nonsense aso nvm.. hehe... Take care!!
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Well, Our independent markers r much more better the others... Although Qns r been shoot to us... We might not be able to answer few them, we still find that they r gd.. There is one lady lecturer... OMG~ She realli shoot everyone de loh... BTH man~ kinda everyone BTH her loh.. Damn lotsa Qns.. Realli shoot till nth to say man... Poor grps... haiz... Onli the 1st 3 grps nia...
Now pray hard, hope that we can manage to clear tis module~!!! 'Bao you wo men bah~'
Bless us~!!!
Hmmm.... nv expect Missy to go online so fast... hehe.. Nuren ar.. not onli u cried loh... I read ur blog I aso read loh... Sometimes go thru ur old post.. I aso cry... Jus simply cant control myself too... Haix... Anyway, Jie ar.. if u reading, do rem to 'duo duo' email back wor... Tok nonsense aso nvm.. hehe... Take care!!
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home