Saturday, October 16, 2004

30th Day.. 16th Oct

Missy left for Sydney in the morning..... 10.30am flight.. Hmm.. Now at hm onli left Mama & I nia... Its kinda quiet now lar... *Sigh* Well.. Actuali tot that we could control ourselves... control frm crying when sending Missy off.. But... jus couldnt help it... Few of us jus cried out.. Of coz not cry out loud lar... Jus sob sob~ Hearing wad mummy told missy.. lagi makes me wana cry.. I know.. I know Missy go Sydney is to work... no to migrate there n wunt come back... But jus couldnt help lar... Missy gives us all a hug each... den Mama, Missy, Mummy & I started to sob liao... ... :'(

So paiseh man.. 2nd time cry infront of Missy's pri sch frens... :X Well.. As wad Mummy said... in this 2 months itself... many things happened~ Things jus happen like that... we cant stop it frm happening... Wad we can do is to b strong.. Get our support frm relatives n frens.. Dun give up in anything...

Jus now while at my fren's hse doin prj... I keep counting down... Keep looking at the clock... c when she will reach Sydney.. When reach hm nia, quickly ask mama has they called? But haben lar... Waited till abt 7.30pm plus... We decided to give her a msg... Jus straight after I send her a sms nia, Brother called hm... Saying that they have reach the hotel liao... Everything is fine...

Think I will keep on looking at the clock... adding another 2 hrs to the time... n thinking wad she they r doin... Hmmm... Wonder wad is Mama thinking now... How she feel now... Did Papa went to send her off?... ...

Sigh~ Dunno wad to say now man... Now the hse is sooo quiet... After Brother come back frm Sydney.. How is Jie gonna cope? Can she get used to life without us ard? Without me arguing with her... quarrel with her... chat wif her... Suan her... tease her... Without Mama... no Mama to cook for her... to nag at her... to chat with her... to scold her... Without Brother suaning her... tease her... laugh at her... chat with her... etc etc etc...

Well.. Think Missy read tis now, sure to drop tear again bah~ Not purposely to type all tis here to make u cry... Jus wana u to know.. Within tis few months den I found out that losing someone is a painful thingy... Losing as in...... U knoe lar... Got alot of meaning de lar.. Think u should know wad I mean.. Nv ever lose someone.. nv have tis kinda feelings... I know that u r onli gonna b there working for 2 yrs... 2 yrs might b veri fast... Well.. well... jus not used to it lar... suddenly 2 ppl not ard me... feel so .... .... *Sigh*

*Dearest Jie, Mus really take gd care of urself man! Although we r not with u... our hearts are still there with u... Mus come online often~ If can every nite wor... And aso do send lotsa emails to me... I will b online checking emails.. waiting for u on msn... Do update ur blog often too... Mus go visit my blog often aso wor... *
*~ Take Care.. Take Care!!! Love ya.. Miss ya!! ~*

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm - Lin Jun Jie - Jiang Nan