Thursday, September 16, 2004

Tekong Trip

Ytd went to c botak guyz sia... Went wif the sch... Actuali got no lesson ytd... jus go for the sick of botak guyz wor... lol... :P Its quite a fun trip lar... My fren, zarrina... omg.. she's damn cute sia... I duno she is realli scare of taking ferry... I mean abit scare lar... I tot she is joking with me... cuz she keeps saying.. "Quick! Learn how to put on the life jackets!!" haha.. cute sia... Den keeps saying things like.. later I cant cross over how.. later drop.. later kena stuck~ haha... Mus c her reaction den u will find it cute... :P

Well.. Quite alot of ppl went man~ Not onli NYP students... Some TP student went as well... Hmm... its quite interesting lar... as in... U get to know hows life in Tekong.. How the guyz do... How they r trained... etc etc.. Too bad no shuai ge to c... cuz all of them look the same.. lolx.. :P After touring round, we went for our refreshments... YummY~ haha~

Hmmm.. b4 leaving, that is when I breakdown... I breakdown straight after hearing wad my mum said... OMG! My frens were shock to c me cry man... I hide at a corner... So paiseh sia... But bo bianz... I jus cant control myself... Haiz~

Afterwhich, was on my way down... but mum said that sis n bro ask me not to go down liao.. as its getting late... So I went hm myself lo... After mama n sis come back, I nv ask much... Onli overhear mama toking on the phone... tats how I get to know more on wad actuali happen... haiz~ At nite, went to bed... cant slp... I cried again... :( I tried to control myself as I slp wif mama... so dun wana wake her up....

Den middle of the nite... @ 12.15am... Mama n sis rush down again... to sign.. omg~ I was awake at that moment... After Mama n sis left the house to rush down, I cried again... wondering how isit... Hopefully everything is fine... Pray hard!! Cry n cry... I fall asleep... Till morning wake up to wash up n get ready for sch... Zar discover that my eyes were swollen... *sigh*

Today, after sch I went down... When sis n I reach, I saw him onli.. I was abt to cry again man... but I was able to control.. Haiz!! After some times, mama n brother came...

Haiz... I duno wad to say liao man... After tat... my cousins(god bro n sis) came... See them coming out... they facial expression aso change liao... Oh my... when me n mama outside... we tok tok.. den suddenly I cry... same goes wif mama... I control... B4 leaving... b4 goin back... went into the room again... I saw mama toking to him... I started crying... cuz I c that his eyes were red... mum's aso... I jus cant control anymore... We cried for awhile inside... C-ing him like tat... oh my... I realli duno wad to say man... Jus pray bah~

Walking out... at the lift there... mama told sis n bro wads his reaction... I stop. I cry... Brother come n console me... oh my.. Getting on the taxi, make a trip to Tiong Bahru for dinner... Jus after alighting... I ask my sis can I dun go n eat... Upon hearing tis... We both cried... Mama n brother console us.. esp mama.. telling us not to cry... mus eat... etc etc... Well.. Im jus not in the mood to eat... n I jus cant stop myself from crying... (Its jus wad Im doin now.... Crying while typing..)

In the end, we listen to mama... went to grab some food.. Me n sis jus cant stop.... After eating... off we go, queue for taxi... Inside the taxi, I keep crying... cry to myself... Cry till the top of the safety belt is wet.. my jacket is wet... Haiz~! Wad else can I do beside crying?? :'(

Haiz... I duno wad to say liao man.... Lucky tml no nid to go sch... If not duno how man... my both eyes sure swollen like hell.... sigh!!! Thinking back.... I know... wadever he had done make us fedup at times... although we hate u at times... say u at times... shout back at u... etc... we mean gd for u too... Do u understand??? Do u know how we feel now?? Do u??

Shall pray for u.... .... (._. )

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Leo Ku- Jie Shu, Wo Men Bao Zhe Ku