Day 10...
'Wo de Blur Blur Missy' says that she cried when she read my blog... *sigh* Same here loh... Tis Xiao Lao Shu here aso cried when reading Missy's blog... ...
Still rem on the 16th of Sept.. Perhaps I should say its 17th Sept, In the midnite... at ard... 12midnite bah... suddenly I was awake... I peep at my Hp.. C got one msg... Well.. its frm my sis... Saying that she dun dare to tok to me face to face... coz she knw that if we tok to each other at that particular moment... we sure to breakdown together.... Thruout that 16th Sept that nite... till the next morning 4plus am... we nv tok... Not even saying "Gd nite" n stuff... Aso stated in the msg, saying that Bro ask me not to think too much concentrate on my study... Dun b sad... B gd... When Im reading that msg, I breakdown quietly... without letting my mum know... Haiz... ...
I know now I say so much aso no use liao... But jus... ... (-_-"")
Now my Blur Blur Missy is still packing her stuff... She confirm flying on 16th Oct liao.... Morning flight... Tml Sis n Bro will b goin to collect their tix... Veri fast ar.... Veri fast 16th Oct will come... How r u feeling now, jie?? Excited?? Anxious?? Sad?? Happy?? Hmmm.... ....
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Still rem on the 16th of Sept.. Perhaps I should say its 17th Sept, In the midnite... at ard... 12midnite bah... suddenly I was awake... I peep at my Hp.. C got one msg... Well.. its frm my sis... Saying that she dun dare to tok to me face to face... coz she knw that if we tok to each other at that particular moment... we sure to breakdown together.... Thruout that 16th Sept that nite... till the next morning 4plus am... we nv tok... Not even saying "Gd nite" n stuff... Aso stated in the msg, saying that Bro ask me not to think too much concentrate on my study... Dun b sad... B gd... When Im reading that msg, I breakdown quietly... without letting my mum know... Haiz... ...
I know now I say so much aso no use liao... But jus... ... (-_-"")
Now my Blur Blur Missy is still packing her stuff... She confirm flying on 16th Oct liao.... Morning flight... Tml Sis n Bro will b goin to collect their tix... Veri fast ar.... Veri fast 16th Oct will come... How r u feeling now, jie?? Excited?? Anxious?? Sad?? Happy?? Hmmm.... ....
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home