Saturday, September 25, 2004

9th day...

Finally... finally Xiao Lao Shu is back~!!!

Veri fast ar... today is the 9th day liao... He had gone for 9 days liao.... haiz~ For the passed few days, realli keep thinking on wad happen b4 he is admitted again... Whenever got chance nia.. Will think... Will recall... Remembering the so called last time I tok to him... can say was... 15th Sept, in the morning, b4 goin to school... Still remember me giving him his morning medicine... give him water... Even told him to wait for Mama awhile b4 helping him change his shorts... as he is goin to A&E again after tat... That's the last talk wif him... Pretty sad.. Also remember the other time... when he quarrelled wif mama... n Im so fedup... I said something... something not gd... something hurts... Im sorry I've said that... ...

*Sigh* C-ing the last few days in the hospital... Oh my... damn sad... Realli sad... Remember that Wed, I nv go n visit him... Onli visit him on the next day, Thurs... When I c him I realli almost cry out... C-ing my sis is quite calm.. can tell that she is aso controlling... Both of us keep lookin out of the windows... Trying to c else where... Haiz... After tat day... Well... On the next morning, Fri morning... early in the morning.... 4 plus... Mama rece' a call.. After rushing down, c-ing him been sent to the ICU... omg~ knew that its realli critical liao... His heart actually stopped beating for 15 mins when he collapsed.. But too bad... brain dead liao... jus waiting for time.... haiz... Nv did we expect him to b like tat.... After abt 11yrs 5mths of staying together with him here... Clementi....
Hmmm.... .... (-_- )

Halfway typing my blog, I pop by my sis's blog... reading hers... tears almost drop again... Haiz... Agree wif sis... Mama is strong... she is veri strong... Although u may c her like nth happen like tat... as in.. U wunt get to c her cry so easily... She veri 'kan de kai'... She can control well... But I cant.. Sis cant.. Bro cant too.. Thinking back again... Remember tat particular moment when mama n I rushed to the ICU to c him the last time.... Seeing Brother breakdown... crying on mama's shoulder... Me n Sister hugging n crying at the same time.... Haiz... He left us... ... The Doctor aso said that he left peacefully... ... "Pa, Did u hear wad we told u?? Did u?? Do u knw wad we r thinking?? Can u sense??" "Almost everyday, ever since U left us... Every time, either when Im walking or in the bus or in the train or even when Im in bed... I would jus look at the sky or close my eyes... Hoping that U can hear me.... Hoping that U can read my mind.... Know wad Im thinking...."

Actuali I got a lot of questions in my head... got quite a lot of queries... But... nah~ its okie lar... shall ask some times later bah~ Now I feel that our siblings bond... The bond between the 3 of us... Jie, Kor & Me... Our siblings bond is getting closer... better den b4... veri veri much more closer den last time... Its a gd thingy ya.... Hope tis kinda of siblings bond will stay in tis way forever.... Nv ends!!!

Anyway... Thanx to all my frens... Thanx to everyone out there... those who know wad happen... Thanx alot... Realli thanx!!

Gonna leave Clementi soon... Quite miss Clementi man.. Have been staying here for abt 11yrs 5mths... got feelings for Clementi liao.... Mama is suggesting tat we move house... Will b moving to Telok Blangah... Nearer to Grandparents... Uncles n Aunties... That will b better isnt it... The more the merrier mah~ rite?? Seen few flats liao... Currently that 5th storey one seems better... Now hoping that we can move over asap.... Kinda excited.. haha.. Moving house is one of my dream... Since young.. keep hoping that I can get to move house... Can decorate my room... place everything nicely... etc.. heehee~

Hmm... One gone.. another one is goin off soon... Sis is leaving for Sydney soon... 16th Oct.. Kinda confirm tat day liao... She alreadi go n book air tix today... Well... Brother will b accompanying her there... gd hor... Brother keep disturbing me... tempting me... :P He even ask me to go n tell the lecturers... telling them... asking them to let me take examz now... so that I will b able to go wif them... Haiz... dreaming nia lar.. haha.. how can that b done.... No way lo.... Actuali Sis wanted Mama to go along as well... But will b leaving me alone... wanted to ask me go holland stay for that period of time... But I dun wan lar... So ma fan... Mama aso dun wana leave me alone... so she nv agree in goin wif them... But Mama is happy... is feeling safe... coz Brother will b goin over wif my blur Sis... haha... Brother been there b4... so some how know that side better... Gd lar... Sis's dream is approaching... flying over there liao... Congrate man~ =) Dun worry Jie, Kor n I will take care of Mama... Wunt let her sad sad... Anyway, thanx... U actuali offer me 50 bucks for my Jay Chou's concert.. But I have made up my mind... I decided not to go liao... *But that doesnt mean u no nid to give mi my 21st bday gift next yr wor... =P *

Hmm... Next yr wunt b celebrating my 21st bday liao... Actuali have been planning for a celebration... Planning to get chalets @ Loyang... But now... nvm lar... Postpone loh... 22nd bday den celebrate bah~ Too bad he wunt b ard to celebrate my 21st bday... wunt b ard to celebrate any of our bdays liao... Although I have been hoping that I could have my 21st bday celebrated... So that everyone will b there... Papa, Mama, Jiejie, Korkor & Me... together wif my relatives n frens... All will b present.. Jus like last time Jiejie's 21st bday... Its so fun... So nice...

Well.. well... nvm lar... Wherever he is... will stay b in our heart... No matter wad U had done to us... U r still our Papa... We miss ya...

*Forgive & Forget !!!*
*Do wadever u wan now... dun wait until there's not chance...*
*Once U regret, that's it !!!*
*So, grab ur chance now !!!*

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm David Tao - Ai Heng Jian Dan