Sunday, August 22, 2004

Y lidat?

Wah liao.. y isit like tat.. y suddenly so many problems?? How is going to look after who now? Mama cant spilt herself into 2... Now got one more person to look after liao man... Y lidat??!! Haiz.. I duno wad to say man.. We wana help him but he dun seems to help himself at all... pls man.. he is so heavy.. the 3 of us cant carry him up man... He dun even wana help himself.. hw are we supposed to help.... omg!! Wad to do man.. So many prob..

Dunno lar... so many things... Dunno wad to say man.. Jus gotto help out in wadever we can man... Mama aso not realli feeling well loh... She alreadi said that her stomach is painful when helping him.. Think mus have use too much strength liao... haiz.. poor mama~ Poor missy too, hurt her back when carrying him up frm a fall... Me.. wad else can I do? haiz~ We have tried our best helping him liao loh... Jus now help him to the toilet alreadi sooo difficult.. He dun even wana try moving his legs.. Try moving his leg for him but no use... haiz~!!!

Now Mama & Missy headache liao... Wana send him to the hospital aso duno hw to... If call the ambulance, they sure to send him to the nearest hospital one... which is NUH. But we hope that can send to SGH lar, coz coming tues he still nid to go there for some other check ups... Dunno how lar... He stay at hm.. who is gonna help him? Mama?? *Pls loh, mama needs to work... needs to look after Holland Granny too...* Missy?? *Missy gotta work aso loh... she cant keep on taking off one loh..* Me?? *I nid to go sch.. even if its holiday, I aso cant.. How am I gonna to help him up alone?? Cant b...*

Sighz~ Dunno lar.. headache ar... After reading Missy's blog, I aso feel like crying.. feel like running away aso... Too much problems liao... -.-

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm