Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Jay Chou's 5th Album - Qi Li Xiang~

Yeah~ Finally out~ woowhoo~ hehehe... =) Have been waiting for Jay Chou's 5th Album to b out sia... wait till neck long long liao man.. gonna b like a giraffe le... wahaha.... :X

'Qi Li Xiang'~ Hmm... a veri nice song wor... I have listen to Jay Chou's 5th album for 2 times liao man.. Jus now while waiting for the train, I quickly change disc... quickly put it into my discman man~ hehehe... Although onli listen for one station nia lar.. but I still wana listen.. hehe.. too excited over his album liao... lolx~

Actuali jus now Carolin & I went to Yishun... She goes to meet her fren while I go Sembawang to buy Jay Chou's album... Haiz~ Too bad man... no stock~ I mean stock has not arrive yet.. so sad.. The salesman ask if I wana make any reservation.. Well, of coz I did.. But after tat, we make our trip to the Jurong East Library... On our way back, we saw CD Rama.. Yeah~ got chance liao.. haha... can try out my luck again man... C whether CD Rama got stock not... So happy man... there r so many at the counter itself man... I jus went to the counter n buy it liao.. haha... Feel so bad sia.. hehe.. seems like Im a bad person.. Ask Sembawang to reserve a copy for me den I still go n buy at another outlet... Oh.. so paiseh man.. :P Jus now the guy called, but I nv pick up coz charging Hp.. nv hear it... Den I call back sia.. c whether izit Sembawang called. Den I told the guy I wish to cancel off my reservation... hehe.. so paiseh~ :P Lucky he nv say anything sia... Lucky nv kena scolded.. lolx.. :P Hmmmm........

0kie~ Now, Im goin to listen to 'Qi Li Xiang' again man... hehehe... Afterall, not bad wor.... almost all his songs... nono.. should b all of his songs I like man.. hehe.. I support him~ wahaha~ Oh my.. He is so talented wor~ omG~ =) Cool sia... Where can I go to find someone like him?? Is there any around?? Oh my... If got tell me wor.. wahahah~ *Dreaming liao man~ ^^

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Jay Chou 5th Album - Qi Li Xiang