Thursday, August 12, 2004

Daniel Chang's Campus Concert

1st time step into 'Theatre of Arts'... For wad leh? Well, to catch Daniel Chang loh~!!! hee... Managed to queue for the tix the other time... and aso kinda lucky to win a pair of tix frm Yes 93.3 too... 1st thing to do when I knw tat I win the tix, I quickly sms to Shihui & Jayson... ask if they r interested to go not... I know Jayson got queue for tix as well... but I aso know he wish tat his gf can go aso lar.. hor Jayson hor~ hehe... C I so gd... lolx.. =P Well, 'heng' lah.. lucky they r keen.. if not the pair of tix will b wasted....

Oh my... Zhang Feng Qi can b quite shuai aso wor.. hehe... He seems to b much more gd looking in real life den in posters n stuff... hehe... Well, he is cool.. :P Get to shake hand wif him twice wor.. hehe... so happy... 1st time sia.. haha~ When he sings, he went up to the audience to shake hands sia.... realli went round the whole audience seats wor.. Oh my.. get to shake his hands.. hehe... *me siao liao lar.. hahaha~* He seems quite cute aso... After singing the 1st song, he took a bottle of mineral water... n finish it in a few sec sia.... steady ar.. haha... drink so fast sia... Mus b damn thirsty.. lolx.. :P Den mayb he drinks too fast liao... when he tok, he suddenly burp sia.. haha.. so cute... Not onli he is cute ar... Tat DJ, Pei Fen is quite cute too.... Quite sweet... :)

After the whole concert, there is a autograph session wor.... Kinda surprise.. hehe.. Well... Well... of coz we did went to queue and get his autograph lar.. hehe.. dun go wasted ar.. :X Den aso can get to c him more closer.. lol... Close up realli shuai wor... =P We got nothing to let him sign on... Den more of us let him sign on the Concert Tix sia... hehe... Got one person even let Daniel sign on the Discman sia... stylo~ haha... Overall... kinda a bit wasted lar.. coz the concert last for abt 1hr nia... He onli sings 5 songs... 5 nia lehz... where got enough... hehehe... :P

Well, I got took some pics of him lar... My fren 'lagi' steady... duno how many she took sia... seems alot wor.. hehe... mus ask frm her liao.. hahaha... :P Currently there r quite a few available in my Yahoo Photos.. Feel free to c them wor.. :) http://photos.yahoo.com/xiaosi84

Enough of my 'Zhang Feng Qi' liao.. haha... Well... realli find that Im kinda quite lucky recently wor... Recently keep on winning tix... Got Energy 'Live' Party.. Zhang Feng Qi's Campus Concert.. Now win a pair of tix for the show 'Dao Mang Quan Xiao Q'... But its tml evening @ Bishan Junction 8... Its @ level 3 outdoor... Dunno wana go anot lehz... coz Missy cant make it... Den seems like no one else can acc me go... Doubt my fren will wana go loh... They dun seem keen in it... Haiz.. nvm lar.. worst come to worst jus waste it loh.. dun wana go loh... :) nvm de lar.. Anyway it free tix.. hehe.. :P

Now, I hope that Im able to win the Nokia Phone or the Baby-G watch loh.. hehehe.... Shall c whether Im lucky anot.. :P

Today duno wad happen to me sia... Early in the morning, while putting on my contact lens, I drop it... drop my left len... omg! haiz... at tat moment Im so scare I could not find it... Dun wish to waste $$ to redo sia... Ex leh... no $$ to spend liao lar... Quickly run back to the room n tell my mama... She come to the kitchen to help mi search... Lucky sia... thank god! My mama help me found it... If not realli duno wad to do sia...

After tat while in sch... during break time, I accidentalli knock onto the table... and my fren's handphone n peas drop sia... So paiseh man... Her peas all drop on the ground.. leaving some left inside the plastic bag nia... sooo paiseh!! sorri wor... Haiz.. duno wad happen to me lar... Too stress liao izit.... aiyoh...

Okie liao lar.... enough of my nonsense liao.. hehe.. time to go slp le lar... if not tml cant wake up early... wana go queue for Evonne Hsu Campus Concert Tix de wor... :P

Time to Dream liao... nitenite... Dreamland.. here I come... :D

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, Daniel Chang - Xiang