Monday, July 05, 2004

Sch reopens... sianz...

Oh my god~! Super boring man... Lesson starts @ 9am today.. 1st lesson is a lecture.. oh my.. super sianz man.. keep repeating n repeating on certain stuff which we alreadi know liao... aiyo... even open up the R: drive to show us.. n tell us that the R: drive looks like this... stupid rite... as if we duno... pls loh... we now yr 3 alreadi leh... haiz~

Anyway, monday blues lar... sianz... every monday got Comm skill.. kinda sianz.. dun realli like tat.. :X Hmmm... tml aso sianz.. hehe.. kinda whole day is practical sia... oh my.. Computer lab.. Computer lab.. Computer lab.. OMG~ 6 hours inside the computer lab.. haiz.. heng lar.. heng heng got 1 hour break in between lar... if not can piangz.. :P As for Wed, jus go for 1 hr lecture nia.. waste my trip.. :P Thurs is another long day for me... Starts @ 9am ends @ 5pm... in between onli got 1 hour break.. :( haiz~ Think Fri is more 'song' bah... Starts @ 11.10am n ends @ 4pm... 4 hrs lesson onli lar.. hehe..

Tis time round, my old classmates all gone... :( All in different specialisation.. Hmmm... but at least still got 2 modules we all r in the same lecture hall lar... hehe... :P But, not bad lar my DE class.. quite okie.. :) Now jus kinda scare tat I cant cope with my studies nia... Kinda scare.. coz tis time round the modules seems chim wor.. scare scare sia.. :X

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Oh my.. Lucky... Lucky today starts school liao... If not I realli wana go 'berserk' liao man.. Cant stand it anymore liao aR!!! I hate it!! Hate it!! Too bad, too bad Im still schooling... Too bad I got no $$$... If not I sure wana move out man... Be independent.. I realli cant stand anymore liao man... Buay tahan liao man... Enough of everything alreadi...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm