sakae sushi..
W0w~ $70++ sia... haha.. Went Sakae Sushi @ Bugis wif Mama & Missy... Missy 'belanja' wor.. keke~ *YummY~* The salmon duno wad.. oh my... veri nice wor... MmmmMm....
Oh ya, its so coincidence wor.. Missy saw her frens there... And I aso saw Shuyu, my poly fren.. Both of them sitting side by side onli wor... haha.. so qiao~ Den I wave once enough liao.. hehe.. Wave once to all.. haha.. :P
Hmmm... so long nv go Seoul Garden liao... feel like goin man.. hehe... =)
Well, actuali today went Bugis is to go temple... go 'bai bai'~ Oh my.. so crowded sia.. So many ppl went to 'bai bai' today... Even 'ang mo' aso go wor... Interesting sia... I mean c them holding on the the joss stick n stuff... :)
Anyway, hope today pray liao... all gd luck will come... hehehe... :P
Time for mi to go orh orh again liao.. hahaha... *YaWnZ* Nitey~!! Sweet Dreamz~!!
@Tis point of time, Im watching NKF
Oh ya, its so coincidence wor.. Missy saw her frens there... And I aso saw Shuyu, my poly fren.. Both of them sitting side by side onli wor... haha.. so qiao~ Den I wave once enough liao.. hehe.. Wave once to all.. haha.. :P
Hmmm... so long nv go Seoul Garden liao... feel like goin man.. hehe... =)
Well, actuali today went Bugis is to go temple... go 'bai bai'~ Oh my.. so crowded sia.. So many ppl went to 'bai bai' today... Even 'ang mo' aso go wor... Interesting sia... I mean c them holding on the the joss stick n stuff... :)
Anyway, hope today pray liao... all gd luck will come... hehehe... :P
Time for mi to go orh orh again liao.. hahaha... *YaWnZ* Nitey~!! Sweet Dreamz~!!
@Tis point of time, Im watching NKF

<< Home