Thursday, June 10, 2004

Wad a day~!!

Nowadays I feel that missy n I r getting more n more closer liao... duno y... jus got that kinda feelings.. :) Last time dun think that we r tis close loh.. Hmmm... becoz of our age gap bah... Hmmm... isit.. or mayb its becoz that now Im in the twenties liao.. (I mean jus step into the twenties..) So somehow we r in the same grp liao... Mayb becoz of tis bah ... hm... =)

Now we got less fights, less quarrel, less bully... etc.. but more shopping, more chats, more time spent on each other... (",)
*Duno isit becoz she is flying off soon.. :(

Anyway.. Dunno got who wana go Tioman not... Planning to go on 1st July... Now missy's fren cant make it... duno my fren will wana go anot.. Hmmm... o.O??
Oh yah, Abt the Wild Wild Wet... missy alreadi confirm of goin on 17th July liao... duno how many ppl will go in the end... :P Shall c..

*Sigh~* Here I come again...
"WAD SHOULD I DO TML??? SUPER DUPER SIANZ MAN!!!"
I realli wana go out... go out njoy... frm that time after exams say wana njoy till now... haha... guess how many places I haf gone to liao.... haiz... onli out wif missy few times to orchard... shopping.. den out wif frens onli once I think.. Wana go out again... Wana spend my tis holiday wisely.. If not next holiday I doubt I can njoy liao.. coz by den I think I will b having my attachment le... sianz... =|

Ermmm.... now in my mind I keep thinking abt my 21th birthday man.. haha... I know its abit too 'KS' liao lar.. =Pp But jus got to plan for it lo... hehe... Tot of having a chalet @ Aloha Loyang Resort... Went there once.. Its not a bad place... although kinda abit far to walk in lar... but its kinda big loh... hehehe... Mmmm... thinking of it.. so nice... hehehe... =D Anyway shall c to it again lar... hopefully Im able to get it loh... Hope for gd news bah.. haha~ (,")

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Daniel Zhang Feng Qi - Love