Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Rainy day~ 'Dao mei' Day...

w0w~ song bo.. haha.. today rain the whole day sia... shiok man~ sooo nice to sleep... Mmmm.... heheheh... =P

Hmm.. again headache.. duno wad to have for dinner again.. sianz man.. almost everyday got to think of tis question.. haiz~ After comin back from dinnner @ 308... I get a 'present' sia... My leg go n knock onto the bed... :( pain man... now my ankle still got abit pain pain man... sooo suay.. wad a day~ haiz~ =|

Anyway, another day gonna past.. haiz.. Again, I asked my sis jus now.. "Wad should we eat for dinner tml?", "Wad should I do tml?", "How should I spend my day?"... etc.. haha.. Think so she has alreadi complain tat on her blog liao... haha.... She alreadi BTH liao.. hahahaha~ :P But I realli duno wad to do loh... Can anyone tell me?? *Sigh~*

Missy is alreadi sick n tired of my questions liao... :(
But... she still got to tahan mi lar.. haha... Coz... Im still on holiday~ hahaha...
So.. Missy ar Missy, 'REN bah'~ hahaha... =Pp

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm