Friday, June 25, 2004

Mama not @ hm.. bak zhang~

Haiz.. tonite mama not at hm... She is staying overnite @ 'Hiang Yi' hse.. She is goin to get wake veri early tml morning... She will be bz wif 'Hiang Yi' in the morning... They r gonna 'bao bak zhang'.. hehe.. Although 'Duan Wu Jie' has alreadi past.. mama is still gonna make dumplings for us.. hehe.. :) So happy.. It has been so many years nv eat mama make de 'bak zhang' liao... We realli MISS it man... mMmmm... Delicious~ Yummy Yummy~ =) *Toking abt it makes me feel hungry liao lar... haha..~

Becoz of the 'bak zhang', tml morning me n my sis got to take over mama's 'job'... Got to go Holland to take care of 'Holland Granny'.. Haiz.. Our shopping is postpone to the evening liao I think.. Anyway, nvm lar.. wad to do rite.. Since we wan mama's 'bak zhang', we mus 'xi sheng' sometimes.. hehe.. evening den go shop shop loh... :) So tml cannot slp late late le... Mus buy mummum for 'Holland Granny' to eat.. Wad to get for her tml leh?? Hmmm... let mi think~... o.O?

Jus now went Clementi interchange for dinner wif missy.. Wana eat in the hawker, but no place to sit.. haiz.. in the end we went to S11.. OMG~ the Tom Yam soup is so nice.. So long nv eat Tom Yam liao... So Delicious~ But one thing bad abt it is... the rice is.. the rice is damn hard sia.. not gd.. not gd.. the Fish Soup aso not veri nice.. so many cabbage inside n its so hard aso... haiz... onli the Tom Yam is nice.. hehe.. Miss my Tom Yam Maggi Mee liao.. hahaha... :P

Aiyo, at hm nth to do... so sianz... when watching tv, i realise that my left hand is kinda pain.. Den I jus rub the pain.. shortly after.. 'blueblack' appear sia.. haiz.. duno when I hurt it sia.. Hurt myself till I duno.. haha.. One 'blueblack' not yet heal, another one pop out.. *sigh* And my butt.. not 'blueblack' but pain.. still kinda pain pain after sitting at a certain position for too long.. haiz... :|

*yAwnZ~* Kinda sleepy liao man... Hmmm.. mus try to slp early tis few days man.. if not when sch starts, I doubt I can slp early.. haha.. sure to slp in the morning at 2am one... kinda so used to it liao... Alwayz online listen to YES 933 '2300 Ji Mo You Ren Pei' until 2am.. Addicted in listening to Yes 93.3fm again liao lar.. haha... =P Even sometimes if I cant slp, I will aso on my Hp radio.. hehe.. Guess Im gonna do that tonite as well... :P Jus simply like YES 933~!! How I wish I can call in more frequently.. hehe.. Rem last mth.. after checking my results, straight after tat I called in.. Im so happy tat nite.. hehe.. =) Im so lucky~ wahahaha~ *siao liao lar me.. haha~ :X

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Van Fan Yi Chen - Ni Ai Wo Mah