Its so small yet so big...
So irriating~ early in the morning gotto wake up... So tiring... *yAwnz* Wana slp some more aso cannot... Upstair doing some renovation.. aiyoH~ Haiz... Poor mi gotto get up early... :( Whole body is aching sia... last nite slp aso duno how to slp man... slp tis side aso wrong.. slp that side aso wrong.. aiyo... hehehe...
Till now, butt still pain pain sia.. sit aso duno how to sit man.. haha.. sit too long aso pain ar.. lol.. Hmm... as for my 'blueblack'... it becomes bigger after rubbing on it last nite man.. Jus now veri cute, while watching tv.. suddenly my sis say.. "Wah! Ur tat 'blueblack' so big ar??" Den I told her.. "No lar, its small ar..(putting my leg straight to show her..) Its so small yet so big hor.. haha~ (bending my knee to show her how big it is... haha~) Den she down there laughing at my 'blueblack'.. haha.. Rem her saying "Its so near yet so far.." haha.. Same goes to my 'blueblack'.. "Its so small yet so big.." hahaha~ :P
Jus now show my sis the photos we took ytd.. Den tell her story.. haha.. *Thinking of it.. Realli fun ar.. Feel like goin again man..~* Now Im goin to send everyone a mail.. asking them c if they r keen in goin West Coast Park.. hehe.. Well, there got some obstacles & its fun loh... onli thing tat Im not so sure abt is... Cant rem if there is a bicycle rental not... Hmmm... Mus go n find out.. But even if dun haf aso it will b fun lo... coz got some obstacles 'game' there.. hehe..
*Hope that my frens all dun mind coming to the West.. Dun mind goin West Coast Park.. hehe.. Hope I will rece gd news frm them asap.. :)
Oh yah, Im goin to sch on Monday~ Hehe.. Not bcoz I miss sch or wad lar.. haha.. Jus go back & watch concert... got Jiang MeiQi & Penny Hsu.. hehe.. So happy tat my fren manage to get some tix.. hehe.. So fortunate sia.. NYP... HMmm.. Last time get to c S.H.E, Z-Chen, Energy, Wilber Pan, Celest Chong, Chai Lilian & who else ar... Hmmmm... I know I miss Zhang Shao Han & Jiang MeiQi the other time... Wasted sia... Anyway... so happy tat NYP got invite so many Singers & Actor(s)/Actress(es) to sch.. hehe.. Hope that next time... mmmm... Invite Jay Chou come.. hahaha... I sure 100% + stamp + chop... I will go n queue man.. lolx..~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Daniel Zhang Feng Qi - Shi Miao
Till now, butt still pain pain sia.. sit aso duno how to sit man.. haha.. sit too long aso pain ar.. lol.. Hmm... as for my 'blueblack'... it becomes bigger after rubbing on it last nite man.. Jus now veri cute, while watching tv.. suddenly my sis say.. "Wah! Ur tat 'blueblack' so big ar??" Den I told her.. "No lar, its small ar..(putting my leg straight to show her..) Its so small yet so big hor.. haha~ (bending my knee to show her how big it is... haha~) Den she down there laughing at my 'blueblack'.. haha.. Rem her saying "Its so near yet so far.." haha.. Same goes to my 'blueblack'.. "Its so small yet so big.." hahaha~ :P
Jus now show my sis the photos we took ytd.. Den tell her story.. haha.. *Thinking of it.. Realli fun ar.. Feel like goin again man..~* Now Im goin to send everyone a mail.. asking them c if they r keen in goin West Coast Park.. hehe.. Well, there got some obstacles & its fun loh... onli thing tat Im not so sure abt is... Cant rem if there is a bicycle rental not... Hmmm... Mus go n find out.. But even if dun haf aso it will b fun lo... coz got some obstacles 'game' there.. hehe..
*Hope that my frens all dun mind coming to the West.. Dun mind goin West Coast Park.. hehe.. Hope I will rece gd news frm them asap.. :)
Oh yah, Im goin to sch on Monday~ Hehe.. Not bcoz I miss sch or wad lar.. haha.. Jus go back & watch concert... got Jiang MeiQi & Penny Hsu.. hehe.. So happy tat my fren manage to get some tix.. hehe.. So fortunate sia.. NYP... HMmm.. Last time get to c S.H.E, Z-Chen, Energy, Wilber Pan, Celest Chong, Chai Lilian & who else ar... Hmmmm... I know I miss Zhang Shao Han & Jiang MeiQi the other time... Wasted sia... Anyway... so happy tat NYP got invite so many Singers & Actor(s)/Actress(es) to sch.. hehe.. Hope that next time... mmmm... Invite Jay Chou come.. hahaha... I sure 100% + stamp + chop... I will go n queue man.. lolx..~
*Dreaming nia lar.. hahaha.. Dun think tat will happen man.. =P *
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Daniel Zhang Feng Qi - Shi Miao

<< Home