Saturday, June 05, 2004

HaRRy P0tteR 3

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban...~!!

Wad can I say abt tis show lehz... Hmmm... not bad bah... Mi nv realli catch the previous 2.. But still find tis Harry Potter 3 quite nice lar... :)
Went Jurong Point watch Harry Potter wif missy & meixian jus now.. Hmm.. the cinema is quite full up man... Realli its a veri 'HOT' show I mus say... Alot of ppl booked the tix online sia... B4 the show release, almost all cinemas r full.. Esp @ orchard area.. Full up liao man.. wana book aso no more... haiz.. :( But, we r counted lucky bah.. haha.. We still able to book online.. We even get to choose nice seats.. hehe.. :P envy? lol.. jus kiddin man~ =P

While walking down the stairs after the movie, I overheard tis little boy saying to his father "Eekk... I duno wan to watch anymore.. so scary.." haha.. cute sia that little boy... hee.. :P

As for me... actually I got some ??? in my head man.. hehe.. Dun realli understand some parts in the story... End up keep questioning my sis.. but me still blur blur.. hehe.. :P

Hmmm... Left abt 1 more month to go b4 sch reopen man... Tats pretty fast hor.. haiz... still nv realli get to njoy tat much.. =( so sad~

*Wild Wild Wet Theme Park~!!! Anyone wana go??? Shall we make it when sch reopens?
Shall get one of the Sat lar... mayb 17th July lar?? Can??? If okie, den it will b fun.. Coz my sis is asking her frens.. So it will veri fun.. alot of ppl goin together... :)
'The more the merrier'~!!!! So ppl, Try to make urselves free on 17th July okie? Hee~
Hope to hear gd news frm my frens man.. =)


@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm