Boring day..
Well... Well... Wad a boring day again~ Haiz.. damn sianz man... super duper sianz ar.. HELP!!! :( The doc gave him more MC sia... 90 days leh... OMG!! Haiz~ sianz.. 90 days at hm guai guai I got nth to say... But, bet wif u.. in tis 90 days sure got no peace~ OMG~
Duno wad to say liao... kinda lucky for mi lo... kinda nia lar... Lucky that I still got abt 1 mth to go b4 sch reopens... If not.. haha.. sure tak boleh tahen one...
Oh, today mama bought a pair of cute slipper for mi.. hehe.. Its simple n cute lo.. Got one bear bear head on the top.. so cute... Missy aso got one pair... Hmmm... Dunno dare to wear out anot.. haha.. Coz too cute liao.. hehehe... :P
Anyway, hmmm.... wad can I do the make full use of tis holiday?? Realli realli veri veri the sianz... boring... :( *sigh~*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, Mr. I, Ai Cheng - Xiang Ni De Tian Kong
Duno wad to say liao... kinda lucky for mi lo... kinda nia lar... Lucky that I still got abt 1 mth to go b4 sch reopens... If not.. haha.. sure tak boleh tahen one...
Oh, today mama bought a pair of cute slipper for mi.. hehe.. Its simple n cute lo.. Got one bear bear head on the top.. so cute... Missy aso got one pair... Hmmm... Dunno dare to wear out anot.. haha.. Coz too cute liao.. hehehe... :P
Anyway, hmmm.... wad can I do the make full use of tis holiday?? Realli realli veri veri the sianz... boring... :( *sigh~*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, Mr. I, Ai Cheng - Xiang Ni De Tian Kong

<< Home