Wednesday, June 16, 2004

16th Jun, Wed

Oh.. ytd went to collect the tix for Tioman liao... Wah.. got to wake up veri early on the day of departure man... 6.30am like tat gotto reach Orchard Scotts there.. *yaWnz* So early sia.. hee.. wana slp.. lol... cannot lar.. cannot slp liao... have been sleeping for so many hours everyday... cannot.. cannot... Cannot sleep liao... hehehe... Must try to switch back timing liao... now veri used in sleeping late.. I mean 'early'.. In the morning 2am... :P Even if 2am go bed.. aso still cant sleep.. duno y sia.. haiz..

Hmmm... so idiot man.. wad kinda of shoes I buy.. wear liao sure pain one... so sickening.. Almost all type sia.. onli the Leather shoes I wear liao not tat bad.. Ytd I wear that shoes I bought last week.. wah.. damn painful sia.. gotto paste some plaster man.. kena 2 blister at the back on both legs... & 1 on my last toe.. pain pain sia.. :( haiz.. Alwayz like tat one.. so sianz.. wad kinda of shoes will not bite me?? :( Dun wear shoes lar.. hahaha... bth.. realli pain till hard to walk man.. wana shop some more aso cannot... BTH the pain... Jus like my the other white slipper frm BATA.. The design is simple n nice.. Wear alreadi quite comfortable... But... haiz.. again the same thing.. pain~ :'( There is this metal thing there.. walk liao feel the pain man... But its nice to wear loh.. wad shall I do to it leh? How to make it better leh.. so tat next time I wear it wunt feel pain... *haiz~* Even for the heels & court shoes I got... wear n walk awhile onli.. kena bite liao... one day duno got to put how many plaster man.. so sad.. C other ppl wear shoes.. got no problem one.. Y when I wear got problem.. =(

Oh yah, jus now suddenly tot of goin to ECP... Hmm.. den I jus sms my frens.. asking if they r keen in goin... SO happy.. they r keen in goin tml.. hee.. sms realli is a better way of asking stuff man... sending thru emails onli 1 or 2 ppl reply.. haiz... Anyway, we have decided to go ECP tml.. yeah~ hehe.. although jus the few of us.. I hope it will still b fun.. hehe... :)

Everything is confirmed liao... onz liao.. in the end.. one of my fren cannot make it.. haiz.. so sad.. She says she got to go n check out something wif another fren... cant join us.. haiz... Tot the more the merrier.. in the end.. left the 5 of us... :|
Hmmm... nvm lo... wad can I say... I cant force ppl wad rite... Anyway its not something big.. so nvm lar.. next time loh... (".)

Hmmm... should I change it to Fri instead?? o.O? *Sigh* Nvm lar.. Change somemore later in the end none wana go... Jus realli hope that we will b able to have some small outings b4 school reopens man... coz yr 3 realli got to 'fight' liao.. Sure not much time to go out.. to play.. to njoy one... (".\)

*Hope tml we will njoy ourselves... (",)

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Hu Yan Bin - Wo De Wei Lai Bu Shi Meng