Thursday, May 13, 2004

Wow~! Few days nv login to the blogger nia.. so much changes liao... Hmmm... Tis blog thing seems nicer ar..

Well, for the pass few days Im kinda sad.. no mood.. although alreadi finish my examz liao lar... still not tat happy... It may b jus a small problem, but I feel so sad..
Hopefully my results tis time round will b gd.. as in... everything cleared~

Haiz.. How I wish I can get into the specialization coz I wan... Haiz... Wad can I do now? Jus sit n wait to get into DE lo.. Since Im fated tat~

I tried asking my C.C ytd.. ask him do I have the chance to appeal to FI.. But too bad.. He said no space liao, its packed.. Haiz.. Sad case man.. Last time b4 entering poly.. or perhaps when Im choosing on which course to take, I ever tot that even if I get into IT, I still can go for FI.. More of Business side.. Thats wad I wan.. I know that IT course have the specialization course for us to choose.. And FI is one of the one I wan.. So sad cant get in.. Feel it so unfair.. Ask students to choose their specialization den dun let students get into wad they wan.. haiz.. Let those who nv choose it as the 1st choice wan go into the course. Wads tis man..~ haiz... I know.. I know how they go about selecting students for the specialization thingy... thru student's overall performance for the past few semster... haiz... I know.. I know my overall results not veri gd.. But... haiz... cant they jus try to give wad students wan? If not wads the point of asking wad student wan as their 1st choice? Y not they jus any how dump students into any thing.. no nid to let them select their choice..

Now I dun think I have much things to say liao... Jus wait n c how I fair for my DE next semster..

@Tis point of time, Im feeling sad... no mood...