Friday, May 14, 2004

Wah~ finally finish watching the show liao... veri nice man.. Veri romantic.. so touching.. Realli need tissues man.. Wana know wad show Im watching??
Well, its a Taiwan show.. ~Hai Tun Wan Lian Ren -- At The Dolphin Bay~
A veri nice show.. mus catch it..

Hmm.. thanx kor.. thanx for counselling me ytd.. Realli wana cry when chattin wif ya man.. Reali think that Im so dumb.. nv put in effort on studies at all.. Feel so stupig.. Haiz.. thanx for ur encouragement~.. I think Im feeling better now liao lar.. I cant keep on thinking abt.. I should move on... Nothing on earth is perfect.. No matter wad izit.. I should accept it.. Rite? Wad is given to me... I have to accept it.. Jus put in my veri best to it.. Do the best I can..

Keep on thinking abt wad my C.C told me that day.. makes me feel so sad... No vacancies liao.. haiz.. Feel that Im reali so stupig.. Should have put in much more effort in study last time... I realli regret.. Haiz... Sometimes jus ask myself, y am I so stupig.. Tis kinda simple thing aso dunno how to do.. so dumb.. other ppl can how come I cannot? Haiz.. How I wish Im having part of the smart student's brain... As wad my kor says.. last time he ever had that kinda of thinking too.. How come he is not as smart as tis particular student? How come dun have part of him brain.. so smart... Knw wad he told mi? One of the fren said tis to him.. "U r not that particular person.. U r born as wad u r.. so jus b wad u r..." After hearing tis... I find that it is rite... Im born tis way.. so jus b wad I am...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Zhang Shao Han - Journey
*~Hai Tun Wan Lian Ren -- At The Dolphin Bay~'s Song.. Mus listen wor.. Its nice.. so meaningful.. =)