OMG~ I have been waiting for today to come man... Finally... haiz... Have been so nervous jus now... My hands were all cold.. >.<
OMG~ Lucky sia... Thanx god man~ So happy that I am able to clear all modules~ I realli realli tot tat I wunt b able to make it.. as there are two modules which I tot I realli did veri badly for... One is the .NET, the other is the Software Engineering.. Coz I find tat I got no common sense.. hehe..
Realli so happy now man~! =) hehe~ Happy till duno wad to say now... Wondering how my other frens fair... Hope that they are aso as happy as mi... managed to clear everything... :) Yeah~!!
Oh, Wana thanx Angelo man.. haha.. without him, I dun think I am able to get an 'A' for my French man~ haha.. thanx alot man.. so happy.. 1st time c my result got 'A' sia.. haha.. :P
Hmmm.... Now realli duno wad to say liao man... haha~ Well, realli got to put in alot of effort for my yr 3 liao man... No more play play liao... Cant afford to play le.. But...
Now is realli party time.. hahaha... can realli njoy my Jun holiday le...
FRENS~~ LETS GO PARTY~!!! (,")(,")(,")(,")(,")(",)(",)(",)(",)(",)
*All the best for yr 3~~~!!!*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Vivien Hsu - Ta Ta
OMG~ Lucky sia... Thanx god man~ So happy that I am able to clear all modules~ I realli realli tot tat I wunt b able to make it.. as there are two modules which I tot I realli did veri badly for... One is the .NET, the other is the Software Engineering.. Coz I find tat I got no common sense.. hehe..
Realli so happy now man~! =) hehe~ Happy till duno wad to say now... Wondering how my other frens fair... Hope that they are aso as happy as mi... managed to clear everything... :) Yeah~!!
Oh, Wana thanx Angelo man.. haha.. without him, I dun think I am able to get an 'A' for my French man~ haha.. thanx alot man.. so happy.. 1st time c my result got 'A' sia.. haha.. :P
Hmmm.... Now realli duno wad to say liao man... haha~ Well, realli got to put in alot of effort for my yr 3 liao man... No more play play liao... Cant afford to play le.. But...
Now is realli party time.. hahaha... can realli njoy my Jun holiday le...
FRENS~~ LETS GO PARTY~!!! (,")(,")(,")(,")(,")(",)(",)(",)(",)(",)
*All the best for yr 3~~~!!!*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Vivien Hsu - Ta Ta

<< Home