Hee... so happy man~ Tis time round the contact lens is better den last time the one that I have... Tis is much more clearer... I can managed to c clearly.. not like the previous one that I have.. Anyway, so happy that Im able to collect it earlier den I expected...
Today I wear it for... abt 8hrs bah... :) Not too bad lar.. able to c everything clearly.. hehe.. so happy... But think my sister is sick n tired of me liao man... hahaha... Coz I keep asking her questions.. haha... From the time I put it on... till we come from back home after shopping.. haha... She BTH me liao lar... I keep asking her "Ok mah? Izit veri funni? Veri ugly hor?... Realli ok ar? Sure not?..."... etc etc~ LOLx~!!
Well, coz me still not used in not wearing spect mah.. bo bianz.. hehehe~ >.<
(*Missy.. Missy, pls tahan with me for the time being lar.. hahaha... think will continue asking u those questions one.. lolx.. Until.... think until Im used to it bah~ h0h0h0~ =P)
Jus hope that I look ok in both spect & contact lar.. hehe.. Dun wana look funny... =Pp
Must realli get used to it... If not later waste $$.. Cannot waste man... So ex... Dun let mama waste $$... Mus alwayz use it... :)
Hmm... On my way out, I told my sister abt my results.. I told her & she is kinda surprise & happy for me.. coz she said she nv get an 'A' in poly life b4 loh~ Im realli veri happy too... :) Nv in get an 'A' in my results in NYP so far... 1st one sia... hehe.. My mum was surprise too... She asked me which module izit.. And I told her it was French... She said "HuH? Sure not? Not 'D' meh.." haha~ (coz used to get 'D' for the past 2 semesters :P ) Well, coz tis time round the lecturer is damn gd loh... hehehe...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Today I wear it for... abt 8hrs bah... :) Not too bad lar.. able to c everything clearly.. hehe.. so happy... But think my sister is sick n tired of me liao man... hahaha... Coz I keep asking her questions.. haha... From the time I put it on... till we come from back home after shopping.. haha... She BTH me liao lar... I keep asking her "Ok mah? Izit veri funni? Veri ugly hor?... Realli ok ar? Sure not?..."... etc etc~ LOLx~!!
Well, coz me still not used in not wearing spect mah.. bo bianz.. hehehe~ >.<
(*Missy.. Missy, pls tahan with me for the time being lar.. hahaha... think will continue asking u those questions one.. lolx.. Until.... think until Im used to it bah~ h0h0h0~ =P)
Jus hope that I look ok in both spect & contact lar.. hehe.. Dun wana look funny... =Pp
Must realli get used to it... If not later waste $$.. Cannot waste man... So ex... Dun let mama waste $$... Mus alwayz use it... :)
Hmm... On my way out, I told my sister abt my results.. I told her & she is kinda surprise & happy for me.. coz she said she nv get an 'A' in poly life b4 loh~ Im realli veri happy too... :) Nv in get an 'A' in my results in NYP so far... 1st one sia... hehe.. My mum was surprise too... She asked me which module izit.. And I told her it was French... She said "HuH? Sure not? Not 'D' meh.." haha~ (coz used to get 'D' for the past 2 semesters :P ) Well, coz tis time round the lecturer is damn gd loh... hehehe...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home