Yeah... Finally!!! hahaha... Finally the day comes.. Have been waiting for Ben to call for abt 5 days.. n finally he did.. haha.. So happy... LaLaLa...~
Hmm... Tml can c how Simei looks like in a more lady way... hahaha... =Pp
Haiz... tml my French role-play... Now got to memorize the dialog liao lar... if not tml 1st two lesson sure die one.. :X Btw, I find that my French class now is kinda more n more fun liao... =D I like the teacher... as well as my fellow classmates... All so fun-goin... so nice... so wonderful... :)
Haha.. found that recently I always keep listening to Yes 93.3fm.. hehehe... especially at nite... Hmm.. mayb kena influence by my fren liao lar.. nite time alwayz listen to 93.3fm... hehe.. :P jK..
Hmmm... Currently Im blank!! haha... realli duno wad to say... wad to type liao... haiz... Hope tml is a wonderful day for mi... hehehe... Hope everything will go smoothly.... =)
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Hmm... Tml can c how Simei looks like in a more lady way... hahaha... =Pp
Haiz... tml my French role-play... Now got to memorize the dialog liao lar... if not tml 1st two lesson sure die one.. :X Btw, I find that my French class now is kinda more n more fun liao... =D I like the teacher... as well as my fellow classmates... All so fun-goin... so nice... so wonderful... :)
Haha.. found that recently I always keep listening to Yes 93.3fm.. hehehe... especially at nite... Hmm.. mayb kena influence by my fren liao lar.. nite time alwayz listen to 93.3fm... hehe.. :P jK..
Hmmm... Currently Im blank!! haha... realli duno wad to say... wad to type liao... haiz... Hope tml is a wonderful day for mi... hehehe... Hope everything will go smoothly.... =)
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home